Author Topic: It's been years... a decade? maybe more...  (Read 271 times)

Offline aussie-gli

• post whore
  • CA20E GLi (1998 -> 2008) U12 TRX (2020 -> ...)
It's been years... a decade? maybe more...
« on: Jul 6, 2020, 11:01PM »
Hey guys, haven't logged on in years!  In 1998 I bought my first U12 Pintara...  in 2020 I bought my second  ;)

Picked up a Manual TRX as a restoration project... It's been off the road for many years and isn't currently running.  Wondering who's still around? Noss? You still running the show?
Lisa: Dad, we did something very bad! Homer: Did you wreck the car? Bart: No. Homer: Did you raise the dead? Lisa: Yes. Homer: But the car's okay? Bart & Lisa: Uh-huh. Homer: All right then.

Offline pedro666

• post whore
  • VET NEO VVL is how I roll...
Re: It's been years... a decade? maybe more...
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2020, 10:39AM »
hey Aussie, what colour did you get?
the words "race car" spelled backward still spell "race car"? 

skype_shannan801

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 2020, 12:56PM »
I log in from time to time...first time i've probably posted though for a year or so.

Offline aussie-gli

• post whore
  • CA20E GLi (1998 -> 2008) U12 TRX (2020 -> ...)
« Reply #3 on: Jul 28, 2020, 10:04PM »
It's good ol' classic red. 

Well, good to see the site is still up and running.  I've been driving Citroens & Peugeots for the last decade or so...   looking forward to getting the TRX on the road, re-live the old Pintara driving experience.  Will be a fun little project.
Lisa: Dad, we did something very bad! Homer: Did you wreck the car? Bart: No. Homer: Did you raise the dead? Lisa: Yes. Homer: But the car's okay? Bart & Lisa: Uh-huh. Homer: All right then.

Offline Xedus101

• antrx.com junkie
  • It's ATTESA time baby!!!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 29, 2020, 02:28PM »
Nice to hear you're bringing a TRX back to life.

I've been looking at the site a lot over the past 6 months as there is so much info which i've needed as i've been working on my HNU13 and RNU12 again.

I recently started a facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/bluebird.attesa) for the ATTESA's to try and encourage others to keep working on their cars.

Seems a lot have been like mine just sitting around not running for years. At least i have my HNU13 on the road now!