Author Topic: Hottest burger? Anyone been there to try it?  (Read 14486 times)

Offline getaroundcar

• antrx.com senior member
Re: Hottest burger? Anyone been there to try it?
« Reply #60 on: Aug 16, 2008, 01:15AM »
lol.. that's the funniest stuff i have read in a long time. i almost pissed myself, thank you noss.
SAIUN- i don't care if your asian or mexican, many people have stated they love hot chilli's and this sauce is way over the top in heat.
i love chilli i grow my own Scotch bonnet (brand of chilli) at work which has a Scoville Heat Units of about 200,000 (i'll put this into prospective tabasco sauce has a Scoville Heat Units of 2500)  now they are hot.
but when you get to over this amount the taste of chilli has no meaning.
i am very tempted to buy some for work. a least once a week i get one or two people who tell me the hotter the better. he he. this could be funny.

Offline pedro666

• post whore
  • VET NEO VVL is how I roll...
« Reply #61 on: Aug 16, 2008, 03:47AM »
that looks nuts...mama africa's zulu sauce is the hottest i have experienced ,habanero?? that was hot ,the death sauce looks insane. funny shit.
the words "race car" spelled backward still spell "race car"? 

skype_shannan801

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #62 on: Aug 17, 2008, 10:21PM »
i took it to work on friday, one of the boys was leaving and i wanted to put it on his lunch but i couldnt do it to him.. also my best mate that says he loves hot stuff and can handle anything.. we bought a bowl of chips, put a bit of sauce on the plate and we all got stuck in.. me knowing what it was like, i just got a slight tinge of colour on my chips and man oh man it was still freaken hot! my mate who loves chilli thought his chips were a sponge for death sauce.. he ate it all up and goes 'yeh, thats not bad.. its not overly hot though' as sweat was running down his neck lol..

another mate that was at the cafe with us picked up the bottle to show it to the owner of the cafe, but for whatever reason, the bottle had leaked and he got some on his finger.. you'd never guess what happened next.. a bug flew in his eye and guess what he swiped it with.. the hand that had the sauce on it! the poor bastard ran to the toilet to wash his eye out.. he comes back, eye swolen and red saying 'man, it felt like some motherfucker stabbed me in the eye with a knitting needle.. a motherfucking knitting needle' this went on for a while.. he calmed down after a while when the burn started to subside..

so we're sitting there talking and one of the girls puts a bit of the sauce on the rim of a beer bottle.. old mate that has just had the run in with his eye was talking to the other owner of the cafe and grabbed the sauce bottle to show him, then while talking, grabbed the tainted beer and took a big swig, he dribbled a bit and wiped his mouth.. and he felt the burn.. but he thought the sauce was on his hand again, he's sitting there going 'man.. this shit is hot, i only touched the bottle and man my mouth is burning now... ah fuck, its burning man.. ' and he grabs his beer for another long swig.. one of the other blokes fell off his chair in hysterics.. meanwhile old mate is still trying to cool his mouth down with the tainted beer.. he clued on when he was about 3/4 through the beer lol.. you should have seen his lips.. bright red like he's just gone down on someone with a good few days regrowth.

later on in the night we were heading to another pub and old mate stopped for some pizza.. without really thinking, he ordered mexican pizza.. when he sat down with his plate he saw a big slice of jalapeño on the pizza and looks at it and proclaims quite loudly 'is that a motherfucking jalapeño? a jalapeño? well motherfucker.. you got nothing tonight.. nothing i tell you!' and he pulls the jalapeño off the pizza, shoves it in his mouth and starts chewing vigorously letting us all know that (on friday night at least), after what he had been through, no jalapeño would stand in his way! lol

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline Colby

• post whore
  • KA24DE powered TRX
« Reply #63 on: Aug 18, 2008, 10:01AM »
Oh man thats absolute classic.  Everyone watch your food/drinks around anyone that has posted on here!

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #64 on: Aug 18, 2008, 10:49AM »
lol i just got this in an email from my mate mentioned above

The blurry patch in my Left eye is slowly starting to decrease and I may well be back to full sight capabilities within month's fingers crossed!! lol

and i got this one from the other guy that loves his hot food

if you don't want that chillies sauce give it to me it taste good cherp

can't wait to have that burger

:D

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • rum country correspondant
  • post whore
  • fallaces sunt rerum species
« Reply #65 on: Aug 18, 2008, 12:54PM »
lol cherp. and was the poor sucker aaron? lol i cant believe i missed this! hahahahaha
The old USSR had a single time zone. They had a hammer and sickle in the ground near the Kremlin much like a sundial.
Arguments raged for years as to what to call the timezone
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
In the end they all agreed.
Hammer Time.

the thumbtack corporation tm is not responsible for any injuries incurred as a result of thumbtack. any resemblance to any stationery, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #66 on: Aug 18, 2008, 04:01PM »
lol cherp. and was the poor sucker aaron? lol i cant believe i missed this! hahahahaha

yep it was aaron lol.. so as you can imagine, it was not only hillarious but scary at the same time. andrew chickened out, but offered the owner of the cafe $50 if he'd eat a teaspoon of it.. the owner after telling us that there was no way that the sauce could be hotter than anything he has eaten before also chickened out  :P

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #67 on: Sep 18, 2008, 10:34AM »
Still going to get the "sensible" burger with an extra serving of beige?  ;D

Offline JelloBello

• Attesa Driver
  • west oz local moderator
  • post whore
  • Got Pastie?
« Reply #68 on: Sep 18, 2008, 07:19PM »
I think I saw an add for a segment on this for either TT or ACA, anyone else see it?
1994 u13 SSS Attesa ftw. Project thread here
13.876 @ 98.83mph

Offline BILL*69

• is on LPG...
  • post whore
  • Off Defect Finally..
« Reply #69 on: Sep 19, 2008, 12:15AM »
it was on tele here in SA last night. unfortunately i missed it  :-[
mr 4ut0m4t1c d0r1fft0000 p1nny 0n ga5 w17h cu5t0m u13h su8w00f3r!
When i'm cruisin' wit my bitches and G's ready to pop a cap in the ass of some fool who thinks he's bank by takin' my corner of the block....  ::)

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #70 on: Sep 19, 2008, 12:58AM »
Yeh they were wearing gloves

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #71 on: Sep 19, 2008, 11:22AM »
I saw it a few days ago.

Going back to something that was mentioned on page 1, I reckon the 'hot' nando's sauce is actually hotter than the 'extra hot' sauce. More flavour in the 'extra hot' too.

I'm keen to try some mega death sauce, but my hot food tolerance has dropped lately, I haven't been eating much hot food since I moved shops at work. I was on first-name terms with the indian restaurant owner across the road when I was working at Springwood.
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #72 on: Sep 19, 2008, 06:14PM »
Kind of on the topic but has anyone tried those new skittles? It has a chilli berry flavour and it gave me shock when I chucked a handfull in my mouth!!!  :o