Author Topic: 2 door bluebird  (Read 2159 times)

Offline BRUCE-TI

• QLD 5 Year Badge!
  • antrx.com full member
  • my car's just out of frame. To the left.<<<<
2 door bluebird
« on: Jun 28, 2008, 09:17PM »
Not pretty, but saw this old bluebird on a trip to PNG.  www.pbase.com/bretheron/image/99342746
'91 Pintara TI Saphire Blue with a unifilter and TSW VX1 Venoms.  Mild but soon to be wild.

"Under steer is where the nose of your car hits the wall and over steer is when the ass end of your car hits the wall. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

Offline aidee

• antrx.com junior member
Re: 2 door bluebird
« Reply #1 on: Jun 28, 2008, 11:59PM »
ive got a 85 s3 bluebird trx but looks a lot different to that(tail lights,grille,indicators fuel filler,bumpers) ,is it a stanza 2 door?looks a lot different to a 910 4 door to comparison,wheels look similar.
(i have tourettes) fu$% it,shit,fu$%?shit?fu$%.

Offline Luke

• 173kw @ all 4
  • sth. oz local moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2008, 10:23AM »
Ha ha, what do you mean not pretty, 2 door 910's are tough, I'd kill to own one of them.
Jason reffering to the OzVR4 Forum... "Even their forum is slow" "FJ20.com on the other hand, yep that S12 does Mono's"

Offline BRUCE-TI

• QLD 5 Year Badge!
  • antrx.com full member
  • my car's just out of frame. To the left.<<<<
« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2008, 06:05PM »
I think it COULD be damn sexy, if not for the enviroment.  And classic bluebird rust.
My first car was a series 1 trx bluebird (untill i put it into a ditch) also have still the same car (quietly rusting in the backyard) and a series 1 luxury with the power stuff.  A series 3 ready to roll (red with the lovly brown interior) and a series 3 that was an atempt at a project car.(also a yellow series 1 for parts and my dad's bought off the showroom floor GL) (but is the worst of all now) and countless parts.

Some more pics of the Bluebird

Did speak to the owner but pigeon is not my first language. 

www.pbase.com/bretheron/image/99387523
www.pbase.com/bretheron/image/99387530
'91 Pintara TI Saphire Blue with a unifilter and TSW VX1 Venoms.  Mild but soon to be wild.

"Under steer is where the nose of your car hits the wall and over steer is when the ass end of your car hits the wall. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

Offline aidee

« Reply #4 on: Jul 2, 2008, 09:52PM »
Not pretty, but saw this old bluebird on a trip to PNG.  www.pbase.com/bretheron/image/99342746
my s3 sittin out the back of my place looks preety fukd too .one day its gonna rear it ugly head (when i win lotto)dreamin :'(

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #5 on: Jul 2, 2008, 10:29PM »
I reckon it looks cool in a wierd way  :)

Offline aidee

« Reply #6 on: Jul 2, 2008, 10:37PM »
yeah there is many a datsun ,nissan product just waiting for the transformition they all rock