Author Topic: hey fellas, i bought a 1990 pint trx and decided to join your forum.  (Read 5619 times)

Offline mOo-tai_hOtdOg...

• antrx.com junior member
  • high hopes for my trx
hey guys, im seventine and now that ive just bought my trx ive become some what of a nissan enthusiast.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 i bought my trx for a flat out $2000 but have all up spent another $4000 on it already, it cost me alot to get the roadworthy done, because i had to replace, RH brake light,LH rear plate light, LH mirror was smashed, rear window tint had to be removed, tappet cover gasket, both foggys i took out because they were blow( but i will replace them in the future), 4 new tyres.... LH and RH cv boots replaced, front and rear sway bar rubbers i replaced, a new fuel tank stap, service and i am currently waiting to get my car back from getting a new clutch put in. i have started modding it a bit already. i bought a sterio: Alpine MP3,MWA head unit, front 6.5" Alpine splits with the tweeters on the dash, rear 6.5" Alpine 250WATTERS on the passel shelf. have three 8'' subs in the boot which are not connected yet because i have no money for amps at the moment.... i also got a new HKS carbon fibre 2.5" inlet 4" outlet muffler with titanium tip fitted, it fits perfectly in the rear bumper where the old one was .AND IT SOUNDS A TREAT! ;).......i am keen to keep moding but i have no new pics of her till she gets back from the servo and i can seem to be able to get the old pictures from before i bought it pasted on this... can anyone help me out with that.....? thanks fellas Paul.
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2005, 02:45PM by mOo-tai_hOtdOg... »

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
welcome to antrx... got any (bigger) pic of your ride??
I'm sick of my knob going all floppy and loose in my hand  :P 
I've been on probation for 21 years, can't make a decision without consulting the wife first  ::)

• high hopes for my trx
i dont have any new pics of here only the ones i took before i bought her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                these:                                     hold on i cant seem to get them to paste.......?

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
if you want to put up your pics use photobucket.com and then you can either paste the links or add pictures to your posts.

Car sounds good, if you looking for advice on TRX there is a little search button under you info up the top, use it wisely..

Which city you in?

• high hopes for my trx
 ;D i am in a small city called Colac it is about two hours drive from melb. you?

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
Brisvegas.
Hope to be seeing some pics of the car soon. ;D

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
Colac, there are a few TRX guys from ballart around antrx and three or so from geelong including me :)

Welcome to antrx!
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline One

• Where'd I park?
Ooo I lived in Ballarat last year. Now I am back in Ringwood. Too bad I don't have a TRX. My R31 Pintara will do!

• high hopes for my trx
 8) cheers guys ...... geelong aint far from me 45mins i think, im pretty sure i have the only pint trx in Colac when i get my licence in 20 days ill have to go for a drive to geelong.. ;)                               and im just activating my photobuket account man so i might have pics for u soon.

• high hopes for my trx
http://photobucket.com/albums/a31/mOo-tai_hOdOg/trx/                                              that is where u will find the pic s from before i bought it.

Offline One

• Where'd I park?
Find the address for the image. You are giving the log in screen for your account. Click the image once you are in your account and it will have the address in the title bar, then when adding a post put that address in the image tags.

I've never used them on this forum so have no idea what they look like or where the damned button is.

• high hopes for my trx
try that one.....           

Offline One

• Where'd I park?
It works :) Nice car. My brother has a TRX. Except his is some poo creme colour.

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
welcome, have a good stay

p.s. i didnt think anyone would spell their age in letters, on the internet (even though you did it wrong :))

Offline ashman01

• Thats Mr. Man01 to you.
  • post whore
  • Slowly getting there
hey, welcome, Im a seventine year old as well with a TRX. Got it 2 Weeks ago. Nice to See some "youngens" around here. Mine didnt need that much work on it but doesnt have that many mods either. Nice work!

Offline Xnissman

• qld local moderator
  • post whore
  • Speed Thrills - Stupidity Kills
hey, welcome, Im a seventine year old as well with a TRX. Got it 2 Weeks ago. Nice to See some "youngens" around here.

I'm wishing there were a few more oldies around here.
Take it to the limit - take it to the track.
speed safe; club level motorsport.
Life is like a box of chocolates.

Offline Rake

• vrrrmm sssssh pstch
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • quack
    • http://www.tldr.com.au
I'm 19, does that make me old? :P

Well atleast I'll be able to get off P's in ~10 months :)

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
I'm wishing there were a few more oldies around here.

dont things get better with age?

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline Carbon-goodness

• On ya bike!
  • post whore
  • self confessed antrx cycling nut
hey whaddup? congrats on the broom-broom! colac eh? i drive thru there on me way back from melb to warrnambool and vice versa. Next time i drive thru i'll keep a look out. r ur subs alpine as well? u've done the same sort of stereo setup as i hav (as in keepin with the same brand as oppsed to mix and matchin, only i've got JL Audio stuff + pioneer H/U as JL don't do H/U's).  ;)

Don't worry all those under twenty and still in ur teens, i'm 21 and i think i'm startin to feel me age a bit with an influx of teens  :'(

hav fun with the TRX, take it easy
If somebody asks you, "can I ask you a question?" and you say, "no",  you're actually answering a question. Think about it....

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
i think i'm startin to feel me age a bit with an influx of teensĀ  :'(

yea tell me about it... im 20 and i feel it...
I'm sick of my knob going all floppy and loose in my hand  :P 
I've been on probation for 21 years, can't make a decision without consulting the wife first  ::)

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
we prefer the term 'young adult'

• high hopes for my trx
im a young adult then         SEVENTEEN*     soz about the spelling before fellas.....
and TRXJon, my subs arnt Alpine man  i was trying to keep everything the same brand but i just ran out of money.... but i got the subs given to me from my brother, he works at a recycling plant and there were lots being throw out.... there logitec subs from a suround sound home theartre system...  :P

Offline Craazy

• Resident Attesa Driver
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • Lovin it long time
hehe, good stuff, lots of work done but good tosee you'll be on the road soon

and come to the dyno day if you can!! all the melb boys will probably be there

The Time Has Come To Battle It Out To The Death... SR24 vs KA24

The bluey must be revived to Life!!

Offline Carbon-goodness

• On ya bike!
  • post whore
  • self confessed antrx cycling nut
seventeen?!?! man, you got AGES to save up for alpine subs if u really want em. i rekon its *smooth* (don't know exaclty what i mean about that, but couldn't think of another word) havin a same brand stereo setup  8) .... each to his/her own tho....  :P
If somebody asks you, "can I ask you a question?" and you say, "no",  you're actually answering a question. Think about it....

• high hopes for my trx
haha good shit man......... i get what you mean, and it is better quality when you have the whole setup the same brand. ;)