Author Topic: start here...  (Read 108749 times)

Offline bones

• antrx.com junkie
  • got ka?
Re: start here...
« Reply #270 on: Jul 19, 2008, 07:07PM »
welcome mate, hope you enjoy the site, and the cruises...
if there was anything worth reading here youve read it already

even with all of todays wisdom...there is still no way to portray an enemy...

"Noss Is God"

Offline FuzzyDropbear

• antrx.com senior member
  • L26 Boost Junkie
« Reply #271 on: Jul 19, 2008, 10:54PM »
Hey Jarryd,

Welcome to the club. Don't forget to post your name in the Vic register. Hope to catch you on the next Vic cruise.. Whenever we get around to organizing it  :D

Cheers.
Datsun boys, we like 'em fast, so we drop 'em low, heavy on the gas!

Offline RMSR

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
« Reply #272 on: Jul 22, 2008, 08:42PM »
hey guys  im 20 my name is justin but every 1 calls me jut
im a member of r31 skyline club as i used to own a 31 skyline
but that car is now dead and gone  and i now own a s12 gazelle

the s12 came with a ca20e in australia (vg30 in usa,fj20 in japan)
there are ALOT of parts that are interchangable with u12 r31 s13 u13 and even datto 720 utes and many more cars
you guys seem to know abit  about your cars and i want to take advantage of that
i am a complete car nut and if it has wheels and takes all my money i love it lol
i am also full of useless information and also usefull stuff too

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #273 on: Jul 23, 2008, 07:56PM »
Welcome bud! S12's aren't half bad, a good mate of mine has one. Got any pics?

i am also full of useless information and also usefull stuff too

Sounds like the majority of members here  ;D

Offline RMSR

« Reply #274 on: Jul 25, 2008, 02:52PM »
i have alot of photos and if you are interesred im going to start my own project thread ...

Offline evlknvl

« Reply #275 on: Jul 28, 2008, 06:05PM »
Hi Guys, I live in Hobart, Tas and i'm Scott. Spun a bearing in my 91 GLi PINTARA and decided to go for the full big rebuild. Already totally LOVED the car so the bearing going was a good excuse to go for the rebuild. Spent nearly $8500 so far comprisiong of ITB's (individual throttle bodies), alot of head work (porting, polishing, match flowing, valves etc..), strengthened bottom end, crank polished, knife edged and balanced, boring, honing etc of the block, upgraded pistons, compression upped to 11.5:1, big cam  and the list goes on! LOL About a month off from getting it tuned and back on the road after doing the bearing last Nov (start of). Starting to get itchy feet (haha). Anyway, glad to find a site with so many nissan enthusiasts and with so much info to share!! Cya all around, Scott.(evlknvl)

Offline Bloodstained

« Reply #276 on: Jul 28, 2008, 06:11PM »
hey and welcome :) this place is very friendly :)

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #277 on: Jul 28, 2008, 06:16PM »
Scott, welcome.  Would love to hear and learn more about your engine build, everyone loves annotated pictures!
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline evlknvl

« Reply #278 on: Jul 28, 2008, 06:25PM »
Was gonna add a pic or two but... I read the "posting pics for noobs" thread but when i reply or start a thread there is no option at the bottom to do either browse/host a pic. Thought it was because I was a newly joined member and couldn't post pics yet?

Offline jlai2

Greetings.!
« Reply #279 on: Aug 24, 2008, 09:56PM »
greetings !

Hey maybe is a bit rude for me to start a thread without introducing myself in the first place. ;D.First and foremost.My name is Jonathan.Staying in Malaysia..
I`m driving U13 94 bluebird (Manual).
SR20DET(Swapped engine)

I had been browsing your sites about 3-4 years ago and didn`t find any U13 rides..But right now the number has been increasing..What a surprise..!Anyway day by day i found the sites to be very informatives in many aspect..I guess it`s time for me to fit in..Keep up the good job for keeping the site alive.  ;)

cheers,
Jonathan

Offline harry-the-hairy

• antrx.com junior member
My introduction
« Reply #280 on: Sep 28, 2008, 09:53PM »
Hey,
My names Brett, yeah, user name really has nothing to do with anything at all.
I just recently bought a manual rnu12 attesa with a ca18de in it.
I have been reading topics for a while, I like to lurk.
Vithy is the one that introduced me to the site and to the car I now own (bought it off a current member)
I am located in Adelaide at the moment but in a couple months will be moving to Goulburn where my attesa and dad await.
No modifications have been made to the attesa yet, because I am nowhere near it at the moment.
I like making long introduction posts that noone really wants to read.
Cheers if you made it this far.  ;)

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #281 on: Sep 29, 2008, 09:20PM »
haha I pretty much just moved out of goulburn.

has the Attessa been on the road yet? I'll have to keep an eye out for it when I'm visiting
nissan enthusiast who... umm... drives a toyota.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline harry-the-hairy

« Reply #282 on: Sep 29, 2008, 11:43PM »
It's out of rego at the moment, and a few repairs need to be done before I put it on the road.
It's sitting in a garage in collector as I type this.

Offline Vithy

• post whore
Re: My introduction
« Reply #283 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:14AM »
Hey,
My names Brett, yeah, user name really has nothing to do with anything at all.
I just recently bought a manual rnu12 attesa with a ca18de in it.
I have been reading topics for a while, I like to lurk.
Vithy is the one that introduced me to the site and to the car I now own (bought it off a current member)
I am located in Adelaide at the moment but in a couple months will be moving to Goulburn where my attesa and dad await.
No modifications have been made to the attesa yet, because I am nowhere near it at the moment.
I like making long introduction posts that noone really wants to read.
Cheers if you made it this far.  ;)

I made it that far XD
welcome to the forum
"Noss is God"

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #284 on: Oct 3, 2008, 08:43PM »
It's out of rego at the moment, and a few repairs need to be done before I put it on the road.
It's sitting in a garage in collector as I type this.

cool cool.

Good luck with the repairs and welcome to the site.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline harry-the-hairy

« Reply #285 on: Oct 4, 2008, 02:24AM »
cool cool.

Good luck with the repairs and welcome to the site.
Cheers.
By the way, would you happen to know any good damage repairers/body workers in goulburn or close to?

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #286 on: Oct 4, 2008, 03:42PM »
My dad had some work done by some guys and he was very happy with their work.. I can't think of the place as I've never had to go there myself. I'll ask him next time I see him and let you know.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline harry-the-hairy

« Reply #287 on: Oct 6, 2008, 07:40PM »
Cheers.  ;)

Offline FRAZE

• antrx.com full member
  • while at work im missin my nissan
« Reply #288 on: Oct 6, 2008, 09:59PM »
umm well im sorta new, not really known to most of u guys so il sell myself a little
My name is Christian and i own 3 r31 skylines ,1 being a gts2 and a Stagea,
i have a huge skyline collection in the die cast form. I live in Melbournes East and i love a laugh and a can of beam
[R31WGN]     [MRNISN]     [AUSGTS]    [R31SKY]

Offline evlknvl

« Reply #289 on: Oct 7, 2008, 04:46PM »
M8, if ya don't mind a can a beam or two ya must be alright! LIQUID GOLD

Offline brlucas

« Reply #290 on: Oct 9, 2008, 06:49PM »
im back woah havent been on in like a year..

well i dont own a pintara anymore.. now its an r31 rb30et.. still alright to make a thread on it?

cheers

Lucas

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #291 on: Oct 9, 2008, 08:53PM »
im back woah havent been on in like a year..

well i dont own a pintara anymore.. now its an r31 rb30et.. still alright to make a thread on it?

cheers

Lucas

Welcome back! Go for it with the project car thread...I've got one for my 180sx and a rb30et sounds more exciting than mine  ;D

Offline plantman

• antrx.com pre-pewbie newbie
« Reply #292 on: Nov 14, 2008, 02:12PM »
hi my names chris and ive inherited my girlfriends u12 ti hatch, am having trouble finding a handbrake cable can anyone help me out

Offline deejay181

« Reply #293 on: Dec 2, 2008, 07:03PM »
hey everyone....relatively new to the site...altho it has been handy already....recently bought a 1991 ford corsair sedan....in a lovely shade of light blue......fairly standard at the moment......probably going to stay fairly standard as well....just the normal minor mods.....air cleaner, exhaust, wheels and stereo.....nothing major as it has to carry my kids as well.i   i have been an old datsun nut for years myself......i have owned at some stage a datsun 1200 coupe, dastun 200b, datsun 180b, and pulsar exa turbo...now the mighty corsair/pintara, (along with a few 4x4's thrown in as well)....anyhoo...i am up at woody point, just near redcliffe, and am looking forward to chatting and seeing some of the good work done to some of the cars on here!!

Offline Brass Monkey

« Reply #294 on: Jan 5, 2009, 09:44PM »
G'Day guys     just thought id introduce myself my names Matt im 18 im from frankston s/e of melbourne im going for my liscence in 2 days i have a 90 U12 Pintara TRX i was fixing up a 79 porsche 924 but its in too bad condition and needs too much work to have done to it so im going to flog it off, i got my TRX new years eve the previous owner put extractors on it and lowerd it so im planning on cold air induction and other small mods to get it going and thats about it.

also i couldnt think of a username and at the time i was listning to a song called brass monkey so yeah :)

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #295 on: Jan 5, 2009, 09:58PM »
BRASS MONKEY!! THAT FUNKY MONKEY!!

welcome to the site, im from Carrum Downs.
If you need some help dont hesitate to PM one of the mods.

BEASTIE ROCK
I'm sick of my knob going all floppy and loose in my hand  :P 
I've been on probation for 21 years, can't make a decision without consulting the wife first  ::)

Offline Corey

« Reply #296 on: Jan 9, 2009, 03:43PM »
greetings to all ANTRX members, my name is corey im 18 years old and i own a white U12 Nissan Pintara TRX (1990) with a KA24 engine.
I live in the Hole that is Adelaide.

I have owned my pinny for only about 3 months or so and got it for a bargain off of my brother for $500
Originally when i got it the Car was running perfectly. Due to me driving like a tool it now has a couple of problems that need to be resolved.
Will give more details in future posts.

I have visited this site a number of times after googling it and it has a lot of useful info. I have also read a couple forums and completely agree with the ban on the phrase "f00lly sik (yes i have a low IQ - or i'm taking the piss)"

Anyway my TRX is stock as a rock at the moment besides a nice tint job and after driving it the first time i fell in love with it, i am intending to post some photo's of it but unable to until i have shaken the "noob" tag haha.

Looking forward to meeting some of you fantatics.. Peace.
« Last Edit: Jan 9, 2009, 03:47PM by Corey »

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #297 on: Jan 9, 2009, 05:02PM »
Welcome Corey! I've organised a cruise to Victor Harbour on the 18th of January:(http://www.antrx.com/smf/index.php/topic,16706.0.html). Feel free to come along or even come to the meet point for a chat! We seem to be gettign a few cruises organised to be sure to come along.

Offline Corey

« Reply #298 on: Jan 9, 2009, 06:28PM »
Welcome Corey! I've organised a cruise to Victor Harbour on the 18th of January:(http://www.antrx.com/smf/index.php/topic,16706.0.html). Feel free to come along or even come to the meet point for a chat! We seem to be gettign a few cruises organised to be sure to come along.

sorry mate, i'd love to! but my cars runs out of rego on the 12th and it is going off the road for a couple of months for a few engine repairs and mods. also need 4 new tires and does anyone know where i can get new white TRX centre caps for the wheels? cant find them anywhere. think they are pretty rare.
« Last Edit: Jan 9, 2009, 06:33PM by Corey »

Offline 87stanza

« Reply #299 on: Jan 12, 2009, 04:00PM »
Helllo everyone, my name is Claude Im from Columbia Missouri I own a 1st and send Gen civic and a 3rd gen Supra but my cousin has a 1987 nissan Stanza wagon with 80,000 original miles on it with firm body no dings or scratches.  and she wants 400 dollars for it I dont have any pics yet and ive searched all over the net for info that is what led me here Ive heard about a turbo charged motor that was made in certain markets.  My question is would this be a good platform to start a decent build and are parts readily available in your market cuz I know there are not in the United States lol.  Should i let this one pass me buy or swap in a different motor like a Ca18det which i believe to be the turbo motor or any suggestions you guys can give me, I always wanted a unique nissan to own and this one you dont see everyday here in the US. Thanks guys for all the help in advance