Author Topic: 1991 Ford Corsair Gl  (Read 5614 times)

Offline bigbazza6969

• antrx.com junior member
1991 Ford Corsair Gl
« on: Aug 6, 2007, 12:27PM »
Hey guys i just bought my first car and its a 1991 ford corsair gl 2.0L manual.
After looking all over the net i came across your page and thought id sign up and get some suggestions on how to upgrade my car performance wise.
Any ideas on engine upgrades and a list of parts that will fit would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Justin
1990 Ford Corsair GL UA Manual. 2..6'' pioneers in the front,2..6'' Pioneers in the rear.Pioneer Head Deck with ipod connection..12'' Kenwood Sub in the boot in kustom made ported box.Extractors Fitted,Tacho and shifting light mounted,Boss kit and F1 racing wheel fitted,1200W 2-CH amp running kenwood sub,4-Ch 700W Running 4 speakers..Things to come- Vinyl respray(Red & Black..very soon:D),mid range speakers,custom roof lining..Very soon too :D,Mags(One Day lol),Clear head and tinted tail lights,TRX wing and body kit.

Offline LC_TRX

• antrx.com senior member
Re: 1991 Ford Corsair Gl
« Reply #1 on: Aug 6, 2007, 05:27PM »
plenty of info on here mate, just have a look through the boards and you should be able to find what you need.

alternativley, use the search button (top right of page) to type in a key word and go from there

Offline corsair 078

• antrx.com pre-pewbie newbie
  • done over 328000km and still running
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2008, 08:16AM »

[just do the basic pod(which can be made to fit old airbox),extractors(also wrap in ceramic wrap) and new dizzy cap and 10mm leads! You will notice a power increase/quote]

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2008, 08:38AM »
Dude, this more than a year old, I'm pretty sure in the last 365 days he has figured it out, lol.
Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.