Author Topic: whats the stupidist thing a police officer has ever said to you?  (Read 13476 times)

Offline KatieSmurf

• antrx.com junkie
  • Mmmm insomnia
I know a guy who got done for drink driving when he got out of his taxi to get a breifcase out of his boot. Didn't even get into the car. But having the keys out and being near the car gives you "intent to drive drunk" and he couldn't even get off on appeal with the testimony of the taxi driver. It's bullshit and I can't believe that they can get away with that.
What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I don't care.

Offline KeGs

• Nissan addict
  • post whore
Thats shocking what a load of bs. In the one time i got pulled over the cop said nothing stupid but only saying i was hehe!
u12 sr20

Offline Sheldon

• antrx.com junkie
  • The Beasty Beast
lol my dad got done the other day for speeding only porblem is he nearly got the car taken off of him cozhe was doing 37 thats right 37 over in a 50 zone and when the cop all of a sudden runs in the middle of the road at the last minute my dad had to lock the wheels and nearly hit him coz he was a jackass. yes he shouldnt of been speeding but still the cop could have come out earlier if he knew what speed he was doing. And guess what the cop said??..

do you realise you where speeding their?? then he waffled on about the hoon laws and shit blah blah blah. lol
If only the KA24E was KA24ET!!