Author Topic: CAI in Finally  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
CAI in Finally
« on: Aug 23, 2004, 07:18PM »
I finally made my CAI on the weekend ( El cheapo PVC version). after it was in i went for a spin round the block, and to my disapointment, didnt really notice a difference in performance. but on the way to work this moring, i gave it a bit and thats when i noticed the difference, before i put it in i only ever really noticed the flatspot going up hills, but it is almost impossible not to notice it now, but i must say it i love the note it makes at about 4500rpm,

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline Xedus101

• antrx.com junkie
  • It's ATTESA time baby!!!
Re: CAI in Finally
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2004, 10:03PM »
Cool. How does it handle in city traffic? My El Cheapo CAI heats up a bit when sitting at lights etc... I have some heat resistant paint that will hopefully fix this.

Offline FLOGTARA

• 300ZX FANATIC
  • post whore
  • Your mother's got a wooden leg with a kickstand!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2004, 11:51PM »
THe note above 4500rpm?? Where is the pod filter mounted? 
1990 Z32 2 Seater N/A 5spd
Mods, modified cats, cat back exhaust, HKS air filter, cyn-r-g lightened flywheel, aluminium underdrive pulley, Super HD clutch.

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #3 on: Aug 25, 2004, 09:41AM »
the heat is ok, doesnt seem to heat up too much, ive got the 80mm pvc, which should hold up a bit better, and as for the pod placement, its in the bumper on the left hand side of the spotlight

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline FLOGTARA

• 300ZX FANATIC
  • post whore
  • Your mother's got a wooden leg with a kickstand!
« Reply #4 on: Aug 28, 2004, 12:31AM »
Oh yep coolies!! Nice mate!
1990 Z32 2 Seater N/A 5spd
Mods, modified cats, cat back exhaust, HKS air filter, cyn-r-g lightened flywheel, aluminium underdrive pulley, Super HD clutch.