Author Topic: Spoiler Question  (Read 3257 times)

Offline Cle

• antrx cruise monkey
  • antrx.com senior member
  • Pinny Panthers
Spoiler Question
« on: Sep 7, 2003, 05:13PM »
Just wanted to know if a TRX spoiler will fit the older model pinny (the boxy one before 89-90) ive been looking for one to fit my car but i dono where to find one of the right size.

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
  • DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUHHHN!!!!
    • A collection of some of my photography
Re:Spoiler Question
« Reply #1 on: Sep 7, 2003, 05:30PM »
i'm not sure on the answer of that (despite being a former r31 pinnie driver myself), but if you head over to the r31 skyline club they should be able to help you out with tracking down some r31 spoilers and other such accessories ;)
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!

Offline RichTRX

• sth. oz local moderator
  • post whore
  • May the 4's be with you.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 7, 2003, 11:09PM »
If not the TRX spoiler then how about the Series III Silhouette spoiler from an R31 Skyline? You can be sure they'd fit.

Else, just go to a wrecker, maneouvere a TRX spoiler into position and see if it looks good on there. :)
His: 2001 Audi S4 biturbo quattro 6sp, Nogaro Blue/black leather recaros, microsilver trim, bose 10sp, SSAC 2.5" twin turboback, RS4 rear sway, 25% tint

Hers: MY99.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro GP Edition AVANT 5-sp, phantom black, black leather buckets/walnut/sunroof, 2.5" D&T Turboback, K04-015, N75J, 710N DV

Bro driving: 1990 Nissan Pintara TRX 5sp Red, 16" Rozzis, Lukey 4-2-1 ext, 2.5" full exhaust, hi-flow cat, cone cai, stg 3 chip,  low Kings, GT Gas shocks, Urethane bushings, slotted front rotors, 398000k and still going strong; 0-100 in around 7.2-7.4 seconds

Offline Cle

• antrx cruise monkey
  • antrx.com senior member
  • Pinny Panthers
« Reply #3 on: Sep 7, 2003, 11:56PM »
i got the size stats :) looks like a possible go but i have to get a better look at the bolts/clamps that attach it to the boot lid :) any of you guys got pics of your spoilers ? lol

Im going to compare it to a skyline spoiler n check how diffrent they are, but from what ive seen so far they seam to be the same.

trxadelaide

« Reply #4 on: Sep 10, 2003, 05:05PM »
ehehe. why dont u just by an R31 Series 3 Silloette.. Im not into the odl pinnies much....
Dont take me wrong... im not baggin ya. it's good ur doing something different mate.

Why not stick a full aluminum wing on it. Then id probably say your old pinny would look sick!