Author Topic: What you guys do???  (Read 33486 times)

Offline Leopard-Man

• antrx.com junkie
  • vg20det ftw
What you guys do???
« on: Feb 27, 2006, 11:23PM »
Hey fellas! i just thought i would start this thread because i was interested in what people are doing with themselves and i thought maybe this thread could help us all get to know each other better etc.  So basically you can just say what it is you do most of the time.  This could be University, school or work and then where it is and what you do there.  I will start and hope you all get into it  :D :
I am a man More sinn'd against than sinning.

Offline Leopard-Man

• antrx.com junkie
  • vg20det ftw
Re: What you guys do???
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2006, 11:26PM »
What i do: I go to the university of South Australia and study Management and International Studies.

Opinion: It seems ok after 1 day  ;D if not a bit boring but if i persevere i will get 2 degrees in 4 years.

ALEX

Offline sssu13

• antrx.com junior member
  • new kid on the block
« Reply #2 on: Feb 28, 2006, 12:16AM »
I work at Bi-Lo in Mt Barker as nightfill manager at the moment. Its ok i guess i mean it pays money.

Offline bungs

• post whore
« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2006, 12:41AM »
I do uni full time at Unisa studing computer science with a minor in electrical engineering, and work part time at coles in a shared nightfill manager position (do it a couple times a week while the other guy studies).

I've actually finished the engineering part of my degree now I just have to a few more subjects with the CS part.

Doesn't leave me with a lot of spare time working and studying, but I manage somehow.
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2006, 03:06AM by bungs »

Offline VladIvanovic

• antrx.com junkie
    • My Company/Personal Website
« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2006, 01:54AM »
I do Cert 4 Multimedia @ Croydon Tafe on Goodall Avenue which is just off Regency Road near Arndale Mall, just finished Cert 3 there last year, and because of that I only have to go to tafe Tuesday Afternoons for the first term, but technically I go Mondays, Tuesdays, and half a day Wednesday! :)

For work I technically do Web Design work, but atm its just starting off, as I'm trying to build my own PHP Scripts for certain things for more graphic intense sites, and other things like that, lol its more of a bitch than I thought :P but yeah besides that for more steady work, I work with my dad whom is a Builder of all Trades and stuff.

What I do the rest of the week... I sit on my butt a lot at my computer doing work, designing, my girlfriend <3, church/youth group and drumming there... umm thats about it really ;D

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2006, 08:09AM »
sorry hyjack your thread zander, but i thought this would be good for the whole of antrx and not just sa/nt...

im currently working two jobs and doing study part time/night school...
i work doing electrical engineering at australian arrow ( http://www.aapl.com.au ) after finishing my degree at monash at the end of last year
and i work some nights and sunday at homeart/copperart (yea yea yea, i know... but it pays  ::))
and i study via chisholm to get a diploma in mechanical engineering...
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2006, 08:40AM by Jecks »
I'm sick of my knob going all floppy and loose in my hand  :P 
I've been on probation for 21 years, can't make a decision without consulting the wife first  ::)

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #6 on: Feb 28, 2006, 08:36AM »
Finished my mech eng degree at monash end of last year, working f/t now for an industrial/commercial/vehicle door company to get some experience before i move onto bigger and better things whilst trying to develop my own business.
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2006, 10:40AM by dvsU12 »

Offline STU84W

• antrx.com junkie
  • Sifu
« Reply #7 on: Feb 28, 2006, 09:03AM »
In my final year of a rehabilitation counselling degree through sydney uni. 

in the end, it means that i'll help the rehabilitation process for a variety of clients (injured workers, drug and alcohol addicts, victims of motor vehicle accidents, victims of violent crimes etc etc)

and the moment i'm doing the latter, which is organising counselling through the government for victims of violent crimes
Project Siltara has been chipped, nismofied and getting exhausted

Offline Resin

• i have 5 studs
  • nsw local moderator
  • post whore
    • Gardening Forum
« Reply #8 on: Feb 28, 2006, 09:34AM »
im a landscape architect .....been doing that for the last 2 years full time...and before that 4 years at uni getting my landscape architecture degree.

Offline Loop

• Token Old Fart
  • antrx.com junkie
  • Old and busted ...
« Reply #9 on: Feb 28, 2006, 10:13AM »
I'm the Operations Engineering manager at Soul Australia.   We run internet, VPN's and voice services (yes, carrier-grade VOIP) across a network that spans the country, and I run a team of 5 engineers who are responsible for the day to day management of that network.
209rwkW stock ... yes, it's a U12!!

Offline Gangstanza

• Iexbeta
« Reply #10 on: Feb 28, 2006, 10:19AM »
CUrrently attending college for Office Information Technology, going to write my A+ O/S test in a couple weeks (already have the hardware part). For a job I'm a computer technician at a local Staples Business Depot. http://www.staples.ca/

:)

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
« Reply #11 on: Feb 28, 2006, 10:28AM »
I'm studying (full time) Tourism- Event Management at Drysdale tafe, just doing the Cert 3 now, but I'll go on and do the Cert 4 in 3rd term and then the Advance Diploma next year, then possible 1 year at Uni the year after for a Bachelor of Business Administration- Tourism Management. I've also got a Cert. 3 in Hospitality operations.

Work wise, I have two casual jobs, one is at a local 5 star hotel as a waiter/function attendant and the other is just temporary function work with several organisations (Department of Defence, Tasmanian Cricket Association, a local winery etc.)

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #12 on: Feb 28, 2006, 11:50AM »
im a landscape architect .....been doing that for the last 2 years full time...and before that 4 years at uni getting my landscape architecture degree.

oooh.. damn landscape architects! :P

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline Leopard-Man

• antrx.com junkie
  • vg20det ftw
« Reply #13 on: Feb 28, 2006, 03:42PM »
sorry hyjack your thread zander, but i thought this would be good for the whole of antrx and not just sa/nt...

No probs. I was originally gonna post here anyway.  Good to see a good response so far too  :)

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #14 on: Feb 28, 2006, 04:28PM »
most people know what i do already.. but for those that dont, i'm a hydraulics designer/drafter.. however, i finish up here on friday and on monday i start at a new job on the gold coast as a cad/it manager, i'll be in that position for a few months before returning to brisbane to get back into the design side of things. i also run antrx and tune your ecus ;D

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
  • noob from across da globe
« Reply #15 on: Feb 28, 2006, 04:43PM »
visual merchandising. basically i paid loads of $$$ to dress maniquins.

Offline cheezus

« Reply #16 on: Feb 28, 2006, 04:55PM »
I'm a Dominatrix. 4 years, this is how i met Noss. (serious)

Noss i was led to believe you were a pimp, a pimp for midget monkeys? why the lies?
don't lie anymore.

I am interested by your opinions and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Offline Carbon-goodness

• On ya bike!
  • post whore
  • self confessed antrx cycling nut
« Reply #17 on: Feb 28, 2006, 05:00PM »
cheezus, that's gold! almost as gold as me pee (apparently!)

anywho, finished me degree in Marine and Freshwater Science last year. just workin at bunnings atm to pay for "fun" stuff (ie: car and mtb bike goodies!). i REALLY dunno what i gonna do for the rest of the year.... may just keep workin at bunnings so then at least i'd have income coming in! i'm doin a SCUBA diving course in March, so i'm thinkin of maybe lookin for a job after i get me license for diving....

....anybody know of any jobs goin along the lines of "marine scientist?" 
If somebody asks you, "can I ask you a question?" and you say, "no",  you're actually answering a question. Think about it....

Offline NIZ013

• No longer a Nissan Driver...
  • post whore
    • UDC
« Reply #18 on: Feb 28, 2006, 05:10PM »
I'm a company accountant for a subsidiary of Air New Zealand. And no, i do not do tax returns!!!!

I completed my bachelor of commerce, majoring in accounting at the end of 2003 and am currently involved in studying for CPA (professional accounting membership).
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2006, 06:08PM by Teena »

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
« Reply #19 on: Feb 28, 2006, 06:02PM »
apprentice carpenter

just about to head into 3rd year

Offline Resin

• i have 5 studs
  • nsw local moderator
  • post whore
    • Gardening Forum
« Reply #20 on: Feb 28, 2006, 06:51PM »
most people know what i do already.. but for those that dont, i'm a hydraulics designer/drafter.. however, i finish up here on friday and on monday i start at a new job on the gold coast as a cad/it manager, i'll be in that position for a few months before returning to brisbane to get back into the design side of things. i also run antrx and tune your ecus ;D

damn hydraulic engineers ! ....we have so many problems we them .....slow arses that dont do any work or take ages to do it or dont do it properly! hahah ;D

Offline Chadza

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • B4 what?
« Reply #21 on: Feb 28, 2006, 07:07PM »
I'm a Commercial Pilot and am final year (3rd) in a Bachelor of Applied Science (Civil Aviation) degree at UniSA. Currently unemployed as a pilot but hopefully by the end of this year I will have a job dropping skydivers or looking for sharks along adelaide beaches.

Current work is very exciting and riveting  ::) IGA supermarket general bum, ie stock, checkout, deli, cleaning.

First a Silver TRX, then a White TRX...whats next? Game Boy-Clear style TRX?

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #22 on: Feb 28, 2006, 08:49PM »
I studied 1st year Microelectronic Engineering at Griffith Uni last year, but lost interest in it at the end of 1st semester. The parents pressured me into doing 2nd sem and now I'm taking a year or 5 off uni.

I'm now working full-time as an installer at Strathfield Car Audio as well as working 1-3 nights a week at Dominos as a delivery driver.

...whilst trying to develop my own business.

Out of curiosity, what kind of business?
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #23 on: Feb 28, 2006, 09:12PM »
I'm still currently at school as me being 16..

School : Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus

School Subjects :Physics, Engineering Studies, Maths Advanced, English Advanced, Modern Greek, TVET Automotive Mechanics

Casual Job : Bunnings Warehouse, Supercheap Auto (i find out this week...) and balancing my own online store, Austek Australia.

Future Career : Mechatronic/Automotive Engineer working for Toyota (or another car company) helping develop the Hyrbid system, If that fails, off i go into Ferrari Racing team  :P

Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #24 on: Feb 28, 2006, 10:06PM »
Currently studying year 12. Subjects I'm doing are- business studies, maths applications, psychology, english communications and physical education.

Hoping to go onto uni next year and do commerce maybe. Not to sure yet.

Offline wombat

• antrx.com junkie
  • Sleep... What's that?
« Reply #25 on: Feb 28, 2006, 10:17PM »
I'm currently a Home Carer - I clean houses for people who can't really do it for themselves - sick, frail, that sort of thing...

I've been doing mosly monkey work - cleaning, working in an abbatoir and stuff like that since 2001 - when I used to be an accountant. I might get back into that someday, but I hate suits (only found that out after I graduated)
I'm so far behind at work, I'm almost retro!

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • rum country correspondant
  • post whore
  • fallaces sunt rerum species
« Reply #26 on: Feb 28, 2006, 11:58PM »
currently a cashier at the good guys.... as you can tell from the ol' avatar :P

but im hoping to get into the automotive industry one way or another... and myabe one day i'll get to uni and study psychology. also im thinking about doing a course in phone counselling...
The old USSR had a single time zone. They had a hammer and sickle in the ground near the Kremlin much like a sundial.
Arguments raged for years as to what to call the timezone
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
In the end they all agreed.
Hammer Time.

the thumbtack corporation tm is not responsible for any injuries incurred as a result of thumbtack. any resemblance to any stationery, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Offline timstar

• antrx.com full member
  • When only the best will do.... timstar!
« Reply #27 on: Mar 1, 2006, 07:21AM »
Well, I work for a company called Bilfinger Berger (www.bbsaa.com.au)

They build things apparently... *shrug*

I'm just the Regional I.T Support Manager for  the East/North Coast. From Canberra to Townsville and across to Darwin.
I'm not scared of dying I just don't want to

If I stopped lying, I'd just disappoint you!!!!!

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #28 on: Mar 1, 2006, 07:30AM »
IOut of curiosity, what kind of business?

Well, at the moment custom U12 parts as everyone would no doubt be aware of, but eventually a rather small "boutique" style car manufacturer; in a word small cars (like the Ariel Atom) designed to compete on a race track with the likes of Ferrari/Porsche/Lamborghini.

Offline eurisko

• Frankenmotor Builder
  • post whore
  • Oldschool and Newstyle
« Reply #29 on: Mar 1, 2006, 07:39AM »
Currently studying full time at UWS in Penrith doing my Bachelor of Engineering in Robotics and Mechatronics. 5th year, last semester.

Working casually 4 or 5 nights a week in the backdock of Big W in plumpton. That will be changing soon whence i get a work experience in an engineering firm this semester sometime....

The Nissubishda will live....

Offline evenflow_trx

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty
    • Antrx
« Reply #30 on: Mar 1, 2006, 07:54AM »
I work in Government (Department of Justice) so I'm a slack bastard. Na, not really, it's quite busy infact. My official role is a 'Project Manager' but I do lots of web design/web management type stuff. Also deliver training courses to wankers around the Department :)

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #31 on: Mar 1, 2006, 02:58PM »
Well, at the moment custom U12 parts as everyone would no doubt be aware of, but eventually a rather small "boutique" style car manufacturer; in a word small cars (like the Ariel Atom) designed to compete on a race track with the likes of Ferrari/Porsche/Lamborghini.

Excellent, you can be my senior project managing engineer.

:P I'd like to do the same thing, but it's hard to start...
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

Offline lozza

• D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
« Reply #32 on: Mar 1, 2006, 07:41PM »
Im a vehicle painter by trade, but gave that away last week and am now working as a storeman.

Offline ashman01

• Thats Mr. Man01 to you.
  • post whore
  • Slowly getting there
« Reply #33 on: Mar 1, 2006, 08:17PM »
Full time study at Tafe Ashmore (mon-thursday) for a adv diploma in electrical engineering.

Casual work at Woolies Mermaid Waters as a deli bitch!

And my girlfriend

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #34 on: Mar 1, 2006, 08:59PM »
And my girlfriend

Haha ;D

I was waiting for someone to say something like that :)
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline brad

• antrx.com full member
  • WAGOOD......
« Reply #35 on: Mar 1, 2006, 09:09PM »
I`m an apprentice chef.Currently 3rd year so not that long to go!!! :D
Great industry to be in ::) good hours,comfortable work environments,friendly people.....jeez i crack myself up.... ;D

Brad

If your happy and you know it clap your hands!!!!

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
« Reply #36 on: Mar 1, 2006, 09:46PM »
I`m an apprentice chef.Currently 3rd year so not that long to go!!! :D
Great industry to be in ::) good hours,comfortable work environments,friendly people.....jeez i crack myself up.... ;D

Brad

LOL, I know what you mean, I'd never fuck with an angry chef, they have big sharp knives and lots of hot stuff! :D
,,,I'm lucky that the chefs at the place/s where I work are pretty easy going, but I've worked with some nasty chefs.

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #37 on: Mar 1, 2006, 10:35PM »
im a "mobile product specialist" at strathfield, which basically means, anything to do with mobiles or whatever...thats me.

Previously i have been: * An Apprentice Sparky ( crap job)
                                * A Network Engineer (was offered a Sales position which paid better at the time)
                                * Account Manager (Booooring job)
                                * Tafe Student (hhehehehe go counterstrike)

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #38 on: Mar 2, 2006, 08:01AM »
Tafe Student (hhehehehe go counterstrike)

hehehee... ahh the days...
* Jecks reminices...
I've been on probation for 21 years, can't make a decision without consulting the wife first  ::)

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #39 on: Mar 2, 2006, 09:49AM »
I'm a Dominatrix. 4 years, this is how i met Noss. (serious)

Noss i was led to believe you were a pimp, a pimp for midget monkeys? why the lies?
don't lie anymore.

yes mistress

Offline cheezus

« Reply #40 on: Mar 2, 2006, 10:00AM »
yes mistress

thats just not acceptable!
I am interested by your opinions and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #41 on: Mar 2, 2006, 10:10AM »
Excellent, you can be my senior project managing engineer.

:P I'd like to do the same thing, but it's hard to start...

rofl...what do you mean "your" senior project engineer?! I'll be the CEO/Owner of the company thankyou very much! ;D

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #42 on: Mar 2, 2006, 10:12AM »
rofl...what do you mean "your" senior project engineer?! I'll be the CEO/Owner of the company thankyou very much! ;D

and i'll be the ecu tuner.. yay!

Offline cheezus

« Reply #43 on: Mar 2, 2006, 10:17AM »
i'm the hot ass secretary!

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • post whore
« Reply #44 on: Mar 2, 2006, 10:19AM »
i wanna be the janitor.. who gets with the secretary :P
The old USSR had a single time zone. They had a hammer and sickle in the ground near the Kremlin much like a sundial.
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
Hammer Time.

the thumbtack corporation tm is not responsible for any injuries incurred as a result of thumbtack. any resemblance to any stationery, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #45 on: Mar 2, 2006, 10:25AM »
can i be the token black guy who says stuff like 'damn', 'shit' and 'that was whack'...??

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • post whore
« Reply #46 on: Mar 2, 2006, 10:25AM »
LOL. yes. yes you can.
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
Hammer Time.

Offline cheezus

« Reply #47 on: Mar 2, 2006, 10:35AM »
doesn't that mean he has to help out? i'm pretty sure thats what happens in all my porn, two girls making out and some guy just walking along ready to help us out..

cos you know girls can't get off without a man's help..

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #48 on: Mar 2, 2006, 10:59AM »
cos you know girls can't get off without a man's help..

damn right :P

there was this porno i got the other day.. ah i'll tell you in email instead.

Offline cheezus

« Reply #49 on: Mar 2, 2006, 11:02AM »
damn right :P

there was this porno i got the other day.. ah i'll tell you in email instead.

i've got a few new things to try out to... you'll have to come watch see if its any good.

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #50 on: Mar 2, 2006, 11:05AM »
guys, this is a public forum, so can you please refrain from getting 'dirty', you can do that in PM...
thank you...

Offline cheezus

« Reply #51 on: Mar 2, 2006, 11:10AM »
ohh burnt..

alas i was talking about my devil sticks (not rude sir, anything but)

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #52 on: Mar 2, 2006, 12:10PM »
guys, this is a public forum, so can you please refrain from getting 'dirty', you can do that in PM...
thank you...

I'm not offended. ;D

Please proceed with porn discussion. ;D

Oh, and since all this lesbian/regular porn will be occurring at my facilities, i get the proceeds from the dvd sales. ;D

Jase, you'll be expected to say "fo shizzle" and "What?", "OK!" and "Yeah" periodically in your best Lil Jon voice.

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #53 on: Mar 2, 2006, 12:16PM »
Jase, you'll be expected to say "fo shizzle" and "What?", "OK!" and "Yeah" periodically in your best Lil Jon voice.

ahahaaa... no problem...

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #54 on: Mar 2, 2006, 12:22PM »
and the standard...

"oh snap!"
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline cheezus

« Reply #55 on: Mar 2, 2006, 12:27PM »
I'm not offended. ;D

Please proceed with porn discussion. ;D

Oh, and since all this lesbian/regular porn will be occurring at my facilities, i get the proceeds from the dvd sales. ;D

24 years old hey..

noss is he hot??

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #56 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:21PM »

I'm the one on the left.

I am teh hawt. *insert redneck laugh here*

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • post whore
« Reply #57 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:30PM »
ooh dats hot!

please refer to my custom title...:P
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
Hammer Time.

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #58 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:32PM »
I'm the one on the left.

so i take it that's allie on the right... :P

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #59 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:33PM »
bahaha! what a pisser..

he's not as hot as me cheezus ::)

Offline cheezus

« Reply #60 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:34PM »
how so??

we need pics.

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #61 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:35PM »
err...no jason. comeon, gimme a break, that was the ugliest pic i could find on the net, since i couldn't find that pic of the guy with pigtails and lipstick, with a 5 o'clock shadow.

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #62 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:36PM »
rofl

this thread has taken a turn for the worse ;D

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #63 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:39PM »
ah here's a more recent one for you cheezus:

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #64 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:41PM »
err...no jason. comeon, gimme a break, that was the ugliest pic i could find on the net, since i couldn't find that pic of the guy with pigtails and lipstick, with a 5 o'clock shadow.
ahahaha... yea i know ads, im just playing with you
rofl

this thread has taken a turn for the worse ;D
yea, your telling me... i mean, look at this old pic of budgie i found...

Offline cheezus

« Reply #65 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:43PM »
hot damn!

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #66 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:45PM »

I could barely stop laughing long enough to type this

Offline cheezus

« Reply #67 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:47PM »
that is truly a work of art!

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #68 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:48PM »
oh thats thats the budgie i fell in love with!  :o :P

i have a pic of adam that i took earlier in the day..

http://www.antrx.com/ryan/img-3021341-0001.pdf

budgie just happened to get in the shot.

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #69 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:53PM »
teh win for sure. ;D

Offline cheezus

« Reply #70 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:58PM »
noss don't worry.. i don't do internet romances.. i won't replace you..

Offline evenflow_trx

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty
    • Antrx
« Reply #71 on: Mar 2, 2006, 01:58PM »
The fly's the best :P

Offline bigpud2012

• "I drive a pissweak auto"
  • post whore
    • RSI - Adelade Sports Imagery - Clipsal 500 Classic Adelaide etc
« Reply #72 on: Mar 2, 2006, 02:08PM »
What i do: I go to the university of South Australia and study Management and International Studies.

Opinion: It seems ok after 1 day  ;D if not a bit boring but if i persevere i will get 2 degrees in 4 years.

ALEX

Well Mr Alex i will be seeing you around more than likely!!

Im studying a Bachelor of Business with the Managemtn of Information Technology at UniSA City West Campus!

was previously at Flinders University, but stuff software engineering jsut seemed to be a rear nut cracker in 2nd Year.

Also, work 25hours a week aswell as playing first division hockey in Premier League. So therefore with training and work all my spare time these days is going straihg into readin books and articles for uni along with assignmnets. Thats right i have bloody assignments already!

oh alex, do you drive to uni? cos the PARKING is a bloody JOKE!

enjoy boys and look forward to seeing you Adelaide guys this weekend ;)

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #73 on: Mar 2, 2006, 03:06PM »
LOL

mad thread !  :P

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #74 on: Mar 3, 2006, 12:27AM »
Heheheh :D

Who's moderating this mess? Surely not the 3 moderators involved ::-)
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #75 on: Mar 3, 2006, 09:14AM »
hahhahhhah, i recon jono, how does this have anything to do with "what you guys do"?? unless it involves doing the people in the posted images!?  :P ::)

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

Offline HIRO

• antrx.com junkie
  • V6 3000
« Reply #76 on: Apr 3, 2006, 01:10AM »
I'm a Security Guard with a certificate in Cert II & III, Basic First Aid, and Caynine Handling, which I completed my training at "Tactical Security Training". At the moment I am mainly doing Crowd Control & Guarding. I am aiming to advance to Personal Protection and Private Investigations in a few years time after completing cert IIII and the P.I cert. 

I am also a writer and artist, including designing characters and scripts for video games which I do on the side as a hobby. I'v been training in the Martial Arts for about 15 years and I am also a Private Instructor under that subject. I am in a folk band and play traditonal percussion and also injoy heavy metal/black metal/alternative metal etc. But I can apreciate a lot of other music too.

Oh, and of course I injoy modding my U12 Pintara Ti. Most my money goes towards my car. I hope that I can finish my Pintara by the end of the year, at least enough to start saving for other things for a change.
« Last Edit: Apr 3, 2006, 04:47PM by HIRO »
"Druggies and Speed Junkies both O.D, but the difference between the two is that a Druggie overdoses, while the Speed Junkie over drives"

Offline lama

• hairy back tree turtle
« Reply #77 on: Apr 3, 2006, 11:16AM »
ido as little as possible for as long as possible which basically means i work for main roads ahahaha
quote the lama never more!

Offline meganL

• Canadian Club owner 12yr only!!!
« Reply #78 on: Apr 3, 2006, 11:51PM »
well i work at big w tuggerah when ever and also still doing the pizza delivery for dominos morisset on the side....

hopefully getting this job i went for the other day as a carer on the central coast and if you cant find me working im either in my car or at the local pub playing pool...

have certificates but ther not doing me any good so i thought i will go somewhere else.

Offline LaRgO

• stephanos
« Reply #79 on: Apr 4, 2006, 11:33AM »
im a student at unsw doing b commerce / b economics but i also am a casual at bunnings which is a pretty shit job

Offline bondy

• antrx.com senior member
  • the bond
« Reply #80 on: Apr 4, 2006, 04:46PM »
studying law and economics at UTas, third year  ;D only two more to go.. lol
when i'm not reading case law, i can be found reading journal articles or legislation... did i mention case law...
so basically, i'm either: reading, doing stupidly large amounts of assignments, or sleeping lately... or working on the farm...
i also race motocross  ;D (time permitting)

Offline Pinsair

• ka24e owner
  • post whore
« Reply #81 on: Apr 11, 2006, 01:45AM »
2nd year molecular biotechnology at curtin uni and working casually at a bottle shop... keeps me busy

Offline u12-910

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #82 on: Jun 3, 2006, 11:19PM »
i work at holdens in elizabeth.  been demoted >:(  was working on the ve commodore for the past 7 months but not anymore.  been there 3 and a half years.  i also sell sporting memrobilia and the likes on ebay

Offline Resin

• i have 5 studs
  • nsw local moderator
  • post whore
    • Gardening Forum
« Reply #83 on: Jun 4, 2006, 12:48AM »
well i work at big w tuggerah when ever and also still doing the pizza delivery for dominos morisset on the side....

we did the landscaping design up there recently when the building was renovated.

Offline pedro666

• post whore
  • VET NEO VVL is how I roll...
« Reply #84 on: Jun 4, 2006, 02:53AM »
screenprinter/ bit of signwriter, doing cert 3 in multimedia @ ashmore tafe . play in a band(on hold ,member overseas), got a clothing label(also on hold, motivation side tracked).
the words "race car" spelled backward still spell "race car"? 

skype_shannan801

Offline bigpud2012

• "I drive a pissweak auto"
  • post whore
    • RSI - Adelade Sports Imagery - Clipsal 500 Classic Adelaide etc
« Reply #85 on: Jun 4, 2006, 12:10PM »
i work at holdens in elizabeth.  been demoted >:(  was working on the ve commodore for the past 7 months but not anymore.  been there 3 and a half years.  i also sell sporting memrobilia and the likes on ebay

mmm link plz mate ;)

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #86 on: Jun 4, 2006, 06:00PM »

then you would probably know that the company i work for (australian arrow) is designing and supplying the wire harnesses for the ve project...

Offline u12-910

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #87 on: Jun 4, 2006, 10:17PM »
your luck really as a lot of the parts are being outsourced from overseas now to keep the costing down.  the upgrades the company has undertaken is huge. 

my stuff  i mainly deal in michael jordan stuff.  bit low on stock at the moment and other celebrity items linky here
« Last Edit: Jun 4, 2006, 10:19PM by u12-910 »

Offline Pringles

• antrx.com baked not fried
  • post whore
  • ;-) check me out !
« Reply #88 on: Jun 4, 2006, 10:41PM »
finished year 12 with a diploma in music industry technical production (sound + audio engeerneering) walked on some huge gig + many more local gigs and events, trade show and what not, subcontact to a number of rigging and staging companys + work for lock and load aust and all access brisbane, have a couple of radio shows on triple z, starting tomorrow as a nokia technician for a bit of fun, but am an unquallified broudcast technician, also get to do heaps of cool interview with band and what not, most recently the whitlams!

all pritty good fun, other stuff i've done is a warehouse manager, truck driver for insulation company, plus some other cool stuff
Check out the Brown Couch !
the ole Nissan caught a cold... puachtuuu..!
i lost a testicle while shaving my scrotum
Jono wasn't here!

Offline Brenden`

• Yeah.. at least its Japanese..
« Reply #89 on: Jun 4, 2006, 11:58PM »
Centrelink bum, no i'm not claiming.. i'm processing!

Public servant.. 7 & 1/2 hr day, with lots of available overtime if i need more green for my car..
about 3wks worth of paid sick leave up my sleeve.. plus holiday pay.. then theres flex time, medical benefits, etc etc.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
  • DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUHHHN!!!!
    • A collection of some of my photography
« Reply #90 on: Jun 5, 2006, 12:42AM »
i am a qualified graphic designer with a couple years experience under my belt, however as most of you chuds would know, since feb last year i have been living in sunny japan for fun. teaching conversational english and walking around with a constant boner due to the triple-killer combination of incessantly hot girls, cars and technology that abundantly fills this country...... but other than that, i am returning to sunny melbourne at the start fo august to buy another car and do something. however i am considering a change out of gfx, because its ultra-competitive and consistently a high pressure jobbie, which doesnt make me happy in pants any more. i like working hard, i dont mind working long hours, but fuck stress. its not worth it. so am looking to either become an IT trainer or start my own business, the basis of which will remain secret until the business itself commences trading, so that you skanks dont steal what i consider to be a damn good idea that nobody seems to have captalised on yet! 8)    oh yeah and i look at porn sometimes.
drew.
« Last Edit: Jun 5, 2006, 12:46AM by imaspy »
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!

Offline I'm what Willis was talkin' 'bout

• Irish Correspondent
  • i will wear a bikini for food
  • post whore
« Reply #91 on: Jun 5, 2006, 08:41PM »
Not sure how I missed this thread, but apart from being a smart ass and having an attitude problem, I'm a senior superannuaton fund administrator, working on a couple of $5 billion plus superannuation funds.  Been playing this game for five years after I did one year of environmental engineering at uni and deferred.....never to return. 

Money is better doing what I'm doing anyway, and I don't actually do an admin role anyway (it's just a title), I am the online consultant for a program that is used by employers that we provide admin services to.  Basically I spend my time travelling around the country installing, implementing and training on this system, then provide support when needed.  Fair bit of specialist project work is thrown into the mix too.

I don't really have a proper job description do I?

Also currently doing a bachelor of commerce part time, a diploma of financial planning part time and a diploma of superannuation something (can't remember the exact name) part time.  I'm a busy boy!!!!!
TeamManSnag

Homer!  What have you done to the car?  I don't think it had broken axles before.

Before!  Before!  You're living in the past, Marge.  Quit living in the past.

What, I never said I didn't like it asshat! :P

At least I don't think I did... but if I did, then I'm the asshat.

Offline TasPintara

« Reply #92 on: Jun 9, 2006, 07:30PM »
Im a draftsmen in Air Conditioning.  Simple as that.  I'm no big smart ass with big ass degrees and what have you.  I have a Diploma in CAD and a few smaller certificates and thats it!

Offline bogan_bob

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #93 on: Jun 18, 2006, 09:13PM »
Seems to be a bit of variety here, so ill extend that further:

Full time uni - Studying Agricultural Science, final year. yay

Work as  Quarantine Officer part time on weekends - no i can't help with your illegal substance importation.

http://ozvr4.com - check it out :)

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #94 on: Jun 18, 2006, 09:46PM »

Work as  Quarantine Officer part time on weekends - no i can't help with your illegal substance importation.

who would be stupid enough to try and import illegal substances anyways?

Offline emuisme

• antrx.com full member
  • Slack kid on the block
« Reply #95 on: Jun 18, 2006, 09:58PM »
I'm a high voltage maintenance electrican, which is just a nice way of saying dumb ass sparkie who plays with bigger sparks!

It's not a bad job, but being on call one in two, and doing enough overtime to double my base wage doesn't really leave me a lot of time for the things I want to do (why is it you either have enough time to do things, but not enough money, or enough money to do things, but not enough time?)
I spent my money on sothern comfort and speeding fines, the rest I wasted.

Born to drive, forced to work!

Offline 79Rod

• new kid on the block
« Reply #96 on: Jun 21, 2006, 04:11AM »
My last work was on a VW dealer...I was mechanic's manager...but I quick
Now Im finishing my elctrical-mechanical engeneering

Offline [JET-20T]

• anwrx member no.1
  • antrx.com junkie
  • boxer
« Reply #97 on: Jun 28, 2006, 10:02PM »
i just seen this thread now lol...

Im work in a lens manufacturing company called HOYA. working there as a optical mechanic, though im studying to be an optical dispenser and work in retail with optometrists *insert nerd look here*

Oh i might add. its a great job.. i love it.
traction kicked in yo!

Offline One

• Where'd I park?
« Reply #98 on: Jul 7, 2006, 05:56PM »
I do nothing! Just finished labouring for a bricklayer and now moving into electrical pre-app. Taken me a while but I am getting there.

Offline Fusion U12

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #99 on: Jul 7, 2006, 09:52PM »
Pornostar

You may recognise me from movies such as debby does dallas,boy vs girl and the penetrator

no really im still at school

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #100 on: Jul 10, 2006, 09:16AM »
Pornostar

You may recognise me from movies such as debby does dallas,boy vs girl and the penetrator

you made that quite evident.  ::)

Offline dave-trx

• post whore
  • hates everything
« Reply #101 on: Aug 25, 2006, 01:17PM »
Dont know how I missed this either, I am sub contractor for a sydney company called BSA which stands for Broadcast Services Australia who are contractor for Telstra. They do work for Telstra, Optus, Foxtel, Austar, virtually all the TV and Radio station's, Transmission tower's. In other words anything to do with communication's they deal with. I do Adsl and telephone connection's which is good, I only hear from my team leader every 2 or 3 months. :)
Your car may be able to go faster.
But I can go any where. except into a garage, underground carpark, bridge...

2 sticks and manual locking hubs. have to get out to drive it around
Good old Nissan.

KA's are the shit. According to all the info on the site, they are better then sliced bread and thats saying something.

I Got Baned for being a Total Assclown, Wanker, Tool, etc...

Offline MAG86

• L24ET on the way.....
« Reply #102 on: Aug 25, 2006, 02:38PM »
Hey all,

I just found this thread too!

Im 22,  was a Tasweigian , then moved to Melb. which is a miilion times more psyco than Hobart....yawn

I started 1st year engi, then had a break and kept drafting fire protection systems for my dad, then started contract drafting (good maoney, real good)

Then i started a a real big engineering company, and kept studying part-time,

then, i transferred to melb , got married, and kept workin.... I am now a Technical Design Draftsperson in the electrical/telecommunications group, so a help out with the development (and ever tedious drafting) of 3000 telstra/ericcson antenna sites! the upgrade to the 3G network is so big, we even flew 4 lil philipino dudes to help for a few months, ( the had baby duck eggs in their lunchboxes...)

So far i havent gone back to uni, i dont reckon i will eventually, i like haveing money!

I love nissans, 1st car was a 86 magna, 2nd was a VL 5sp commodore (insane), 3rd car was a ford festiva, which burnt to tha ground, 4th car is my beloved Pintara Ti....

/end of the worlds longest pointless post......
[0O\======/O0]

Offline Waldo

• antrx.com full member
  • Tits or tyres its still going to emtpy ur wallet
« Reply #103 on: Aug 25, 2006, 02:45PM »
Hey,
I currently work at Houghton Winery in the Bottling Hall where the wine is bottled ( go figure ha ha ),
8-4 during the day, its pretty easy going i stack cartons of wine to be sent out to various places around Australia and the world. . .
keep the machines running and all that ( push a few bottons :P)
But the pays not to bad keeps my car running!

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • post whore
« Reply #104 on: Aug 25, 2006, 04:39PM »
well im no longer at the not-so good guys, now working in the pool supply section of an irrigation place. weird. but its full time and they pays ok. monday to friday, then every second saturday, which gives me an rdo once a month. awesome.

not half as exciting as the last 3 posts though. :P
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
Hammer Time.

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #105 on: Aug 25, 2006, 04:50PM »
dont knock it dear, at lesat you get to work with the mighty onga brand! 8)
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
« Reply #106 on: Aug 25, 2006, 04:53PM »
now working in the pool supply section of an irrigation place.

I have come to clean zee pool

Offline Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing

• antrx.com junkie
  • Ma-Jik
    • Ma-Jik
« Reply #107 on: Aug 25, 2006, 06:10PM »
I'm a graphic/web designer for a travel company.

Good thing about the travel industry is an abundance of hot girls and no compotition as all the guys are gay, bad thing - I already have a girlfriend :( and workload can sometimes be a little slow and theres only so much forum surfing i can handle
Written off HNU13 Atttesa, PM me for part requests.

Offline SAIUN

• antrx.com junkie
  • ~(> ^_^)>
« Reply #108 on: Aug 25, 2006, 07:31PM »
I can't get a job. I was even rejected by McDonalds. To pass the time, I'm a film student at TAFE, currently at Certificate III level.
Current mods:
ANTRX.com KA24E Stage 2 ECU chip (5kW)
ANTRX.com sticker (30kW) ;D

... that's about all.

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • post whore
« Reply #109 on: Aug 25, 2006, 07:58PM »
oh shit. my condolances. i hope this happy meal makes you feel better. ;)

i do not in any way condone the use of illegal substances. drugs are bad mmmkay
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
Hammer Time.

Offline dave-trx

• post whore
  • hates everything
« Reply #110 on: Aug 27, 2006, 02:37AM »
Thumbtack, where did you find pic, the person who made that shit is fucked up, its probably his syringe in the pic.

Good old Nissan.

KA's are the shit. According to all the info on the site, they are better then sliced bread and thats saying something.

Offline dave-trx

• post whore
  • hates everything
« Reply #111 on: Aug 27, 2006, 02:49AM »
Just going through and reading people do for work, it seem's the Nissan and corsair drive are a smart bunch, I would love to see what the commodore and falcon club guy's do, probably concretor's and laborour's, they would be saying 2L engine, its a piece of shit. Get a 5 Liter, there the way to go.
\

Good old Nissan.

Offline fiatman

« Reply #112 on: Aug 27, 2006, 03:34AM »
yeah most commo drivers worship the 5 litre uto VN, if only they knew that a slightly worked 4 cyl could throw them into the wind!

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #113 on: Aug 27, 2006, 05:00AM »
lol dave-trx, that maccas pic is actually a 3d render

Offline Xedus101

• antrx.com junkie
  • It's ATTESA time baby!!!
« Reply #114 on: Aug 27, 2006, 11:56AM »
I'm a 3rd year Computer Science/Software Development student at Deakin. I have my own web development business and have just started a partnership with a mate selling cheap high quality car audio gear over the net. Also work a bit with my old man who's a builder to pay the bills when things are slow.

Offline fiatman

« Reply #115 on: Aug 27, 2006, 06:55PM »
hey i didnt write that wtf aww wait xxxx might have done it in my name im confussed :'(

Offline b-ron88

« Reply #116 on: Aug 29, 2006, 11:03AM »
fair bit of variety we got here nice to see

i'm a 1st yr uni student at UTS syd bach engineering major telecommunications dip engineering practice
i did 1 semester but i had to defer this one for financial reasons ,i have a cert II in information technology i also did IPT and software design and development in high school
i'm currently working at datacom connect as a customer service rep, i'm looking for a better job i would like to do anything more to do with IT especially the repair side of things (anybody know of any jobs available???), need to save money for uni and for my baby (nissan pintara TRX '91)

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #117 on: Aug 30, 2006, 04:23PM »
I just applied for Direct Officer Entry into the Army as a helicopter pilot...

sure beats hungry jacks :P
nissan enthusiast who... umm... drives a toyota.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #118 on: Aug 30, 2006, 04:43PM »
b-ron88 - best IT jobs advertised online are usually at jobserve.com.au

Offline SAIUN

• antrx.com junkie
  • ~(> ^_^)>
« Reply #119 on: Aug 30, 2006, 09:19PM »
I just applied for Direct Officer Entry into the Army as a helicopter pilot...

Good on ya. Most people are too scared to join the Defence Forces.

Good luck, though. I went through the whole ordeal of trying to get in as a pilot. I think the pilots are like a Big Boy's Club, so they make it really hard for you to get in. I'm only at TAFE now because they wouldn't let me fly fighter jets.   :'(
Current mods:
ANTRX.com KA24E Stage 2 ECU chip (5kW)
ANTRX.com sticker (30kW) ;D

... that's about all.

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #120 on: Aug 30, 2006, 11:22PM »
ahahah yeah, I found out today they're still recruiting for fighter pilots, I don't think I'm anywhere near fit enough but you never know. I still have the chance to try out for it.

still gotta pass the officers board yet though : /
nissan enthusiast who... umm... drives a toyota.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline Sam_Rizvi

• Ma Babe
« Reply #121 on: Sep 1, 2006, 03:57PM »
I m in the final stage of Computer Systems Engineering Diploma at Holmesglen TAFE. After this I am gona start Network Engineering at Swin Burne.And I work part time at Victoria Market. Apart from studies & job, ofcourse I try to do different things to my car. I love to repair my car at home not for only saving money but to get self satisfaction by doing stuff by myself.
« Last Edit: Sep 1, 2006, 05:07PM by sam_rizvi »

Offline nismoboi

« Reply #122 on: Sep 2, 2006, 10:16PM »
hey huys im in my final year of school which i attend only mon-wed. than i go to work at JAX tyres Thur-Sat.

Offline Dano Da Bomb

• Antrx Steriod Squrell
  • antrx.com junkie
  • Your friendly local porn star
    • Pringlesisgay.org
« Reply #123 on: Sep 4, 2006, 02:40PM »
Pornostar

Hey hey hold up a minute every one knows that ALL pornostars have beards.  :P
Pringles loves men

Offline kERo66

« Reply #124 on: Sep 4, 2006, 04:39PM »
Im a full time uni student and QUT gardens point, studying a degree in IT hoping to major in Networking and then get myself into car computers and other computing application (hardware orientated)

i also go on cruises with CB on thursday nights

Offline nxka24de

« Reply #125 on: Sep 6, 2006, 04:33PM »
hey guys, graduated from monash in vic (pharmacy college) last year, now i'm a polymer applications chemist with BASF Australia Ltd. Essentially, i develop the polymer technology that goes into paint. kind of wierd seeing as i studied drug delivery (read delivery into the body; not distribution).

If u guys are ever painting your house, BUY WATTYL, cos they buy the shit i make ;]

Offline saracen

« Reply #126 on: Sep 6, 2006, 05:29PM »
hey crew, I'm a refrigeration mechanic specializing in post mix systems and ice machines.
We do alot of work in maccas around sydney and wollongong.
Installed the slurpee machines in blacktown and penrith areas
« Last Edit: Sep 6, 2006, 05:32PM by saracen »
what can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps