Author Topic: Been caught 45km + the limit ?  (Read 13384 times)

Offline Byas

• antrx.com senior member
Re: Been caught 45km + the limit ?
« Reply #60 on: Jun 6, 2007, 04:14AM »
Chris and all the rest of the guys on here who live in capital city's. Because there is a huge population in one area the goverment puts more cops and speed camera's. Use have more of a chance of getting caught then people in the rurual areas. The Goverment dont give a shit about the country areas. All it comes down to is EASY MONEY.

woah not true. where i am is still only a rural city and we are constantly hammered with patrols throughout all the back roads, speed camera's everywhere. the cops are having an absolute blitz on p platers here cracking down on all modifications, ive even had one mates car damaged by the cop and then defected for it (pushed the car battery with his whole weight and bent the mounts) stupid defects like subs not "properly mounted i.e screwed in etc in the sealed boot of a car. apparently it was a saftey issue in the event of a car accident. loud exhaust on a another mates car wtf! my stocko laser exhaust was louder!

yeah my mini rant. so far no demerit points lost but was given a get out of jail free car one night. would have been 1000$ in fines, instant loss of license and vehicle impounded. luckily she let me off with a "don't fuck up again or your arse is mine warning. since then i don't go 5km over even at 3am on backroads.

so sorry to hear mate but its better that then what coulda been
Nissan Pintara Gli
Ford Laser WRC

Offline Byas

« Reply #61 on: Jun 9, 2007, 06:17AM »
lol... i'd be careful of those corolla's, they go pretty hard mate..

my mate has one at school and it's quick.

hahaha man as good as those little corrollas are they still don't beat the humble pinny... and come crawling back when they need to be towed out out of a ditch.... by a humble pintara!!! mmmmmm best 1000$ i ever spent

how is that license issue going any man?
Nissan Pintara Gli
Ford Laser WRC

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #62 on: Jun 9, 2007, 10:44AM »
12 months and $100

so i got off pretty good, she was going to give me a section10 (no conviction/license back/$63 fine) but she was worried the media would grab hold of it and kick up a stink, so i got the raw end of the stick.

half way there and it's not that bad, more time to work on the car... ;D
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...

Offline Byas

« Reply #63 on: Jun 10, 2007, 01:57AM »
12 month suspension!!!! :o far out... i would die if that happened here? you'd hope you've got public transport their man
Nissan Pintara Gli
Ford Laser WRC

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #64 on: Jun 10, 2007, 11:27AM »
lol

it's not really that bad, you just loose abit of your freedom.. like u know, ladies   :D ;)
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
« Reply #65 on: Jun 11, 2007, 12:35PM »
lol

it's not really that bad, you just loose abit of your freedom.. like u know, ladies   :D ;)

you lost that when you were born you ugly bastard

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #66 on: Jun 11, 2007, 07:46PM »
haha, you dirty coon.