Author Topic: whats your opinion? the newly released 9/11 vid of the plane vs. the pentagon  (Read 14963 times)

Offline eurisko

• Frankenmotor Builder
  • post whore
  • Oldschool and Newstyle
Well said noss. Exactly what I have tried to say, perhaps in a way that was longwinded, confusing or maybe a little abstract...

« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 11:53PM by eurisko »

The Nissubishda will live....

Offline Febrile

• Forum Predator
  • post whore
  • I like having thumbs
Well, moving on then, what are we proposing is the alternative?
Doo-woop-shoobie-doo-waah

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
  • DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUHHHN!!!!
    • A collection of some of my photography
hehe.... alternative to what exactly? this thread is all over the place now :P
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!

Offline eurisko

• Frankenmotor Builder
  • post whore
  • Oldschool and Newstyle
I think he means the alternative to being apathetic.

Simple. Dont be. And dont believe that America is the heart of the world, the Judge, Jury and executioner for the world either.

To me it will never end. People will always have resentments, and always have revenge to dish out. (Lord knows i would if they wiped out my entire family)

But, it can be quenched to the point its no longer so widely supported in their communities.

Listen to the peoples fights, their aims. Their problems. Care for what happens and things will change.

For example, a current situation involving australia directly. North Korean refugees in china. China sends them back to NK, where they are sent to political prisoner camps and killed.

Yet australia and the world turns a blind eye to this blatant inhuman (and illegal activity against all UNHRC treaties) treatment of its citizens and refugees, to give them trade and the olympic games.

People just want a fair go. Give them that, and they'll have no reason to commit terrorist acts.

Now. Back to topic. Lol... maybe i should just shut up, i seem to divert the topic everytime i speak!  :-[

I seriously would like to see the other footage (the petrol station, and freeway cameras) of this plane.
Its trajectory is obscenely low, even for missles and the like. Its crazy to try and hit the pentagon like that.

Can you imagine trying to hit a target that low and small, at 500mph???

See what happened with the WTC, the second plane almost missed!! It was struggling to realign to the center.

Same people, same training, yet military precision with the hardest target. Please.

The Nissubishda will live....

Offline nazstang

• antrx.com full member
  • My Recipe: 2.4 + turbo = One Bad Motha Fucka
this thread is all over the place now :P

tell me about it ! so far we've talked about jews, nazi, communists, china, america, the UN, bin laden, bush, and even what houses are made of :D . you could study for a History test with this thread!
-Nissan stanza ( KA-T)
-94 Cobra (modded)
- 88 Mustang LX (modded so much, not street legal)
- Suzuki gsx1000 (modded)
- Craftsman 54" 28 hp tractor (modded :) )

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
dont forget the midgets ::)

i was having a chat to some friends in melbourne around christmas time and we were discussing the terrorist situation.. one of my mates came up with a simple solution.

beer and bitches ;D

my mate's take on why there is terrorist activity is because people (muslims in particular i suppose :P) dont get the chance to sit down and have a beer and talk things out.. instead, all their problems build up and in turn is expelled in agression..

instead of america (and other countires) going in to liberate a country from their heads of state, blair, bush & howard (and whoever else) should just rock on over with a carton of boags and a bottle of canadian club or smirnoff, sit down, have a barbeque, and talk about things.

i gaurantee it would have better results than going in with thousands of troops and farkloads of guns.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
dont forget the bitches...  dressed like a beekeeper... COS THATS FAIR!!!... whoops. im putting the lid back on that now. this thread is exhausted.
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!

Offline pedro666

• post whore
  • VET NEO VVL is how I roll...
http://prisonplanet.tv/
just in case anyone is still interested in this topic .
i agree with noss on the beer and bitches bit, it would calm the whole nation down(in theory).
the words "race car" spelled backward still spell "race car"? 

skype_shannan801

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
Delete religion.

/end

Offline DeathPlaza

• antrx.com senior member
  • Stupid American
    • Ralphsquad
this thread isn't too old is it? 

why - because they can, because they dont like iraq, because they want troops in that part of the world, because they want to pass the "patriot act", because they want more money for the military, because the people in power in america have ONE concern... that is money. 

the video - the video they released doesn't show anything.  why wouldn't they release it originally?  why was the building still standing after the "plane hit it", how can shitty iraqi terrorists who just learned how to fly perform a manuever that the blue angels would think twice about. 

the questions - if the U.S. had nothing to hide, why wouldn't it release all of its hidden data about 911 and disprove all the conspiracy theorists at once. 

the WTC was hit by two planes, and they were hijacked, who is to say that the CIA/FBI and anyone else didn't know it was going to happen at that time. 

to stay on topic, all i know, and i know for SURE, is that there was no way a plane hit the god damn pentagon and if the government wants to prove me wrong they would have done it already by showing us the wreckage of that plane!
I have a sunroof!

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
but but but... the little tiny piece of aluminum can painted like a plane everyone keeps showing us!

that means it must have been a plane! lol ::)

hehe.. hey watch the vid again.. here is a animated gif of it zoomed up 400%..

notice anything? an airplane tail! go back and watch the video from the first page.. i thought it was doctored at first you see it there too.. you just have to look for it!

after a bit more research, i found this..

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/01/307126.shtml

not saying this article is correct, but its another good read and give you something to think about ;D

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
Just looking at that gif there noss, wouldn't the plane have hit the building and then blown up? The fuel tanks of the plane are in the wings, so what's causing the large fireball already visible in the second frame?

Oh and I think your link's broken, I get a blank page when I click on it. Not even a 404 error :(
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
i say a missile in the plane  :P
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
yeh there is a white bunch of smoke as you see the plane from beside behind the plane.

Offline Resin

• i have 5 studs
  • nsw local moderator
  • post whore
    • Gardening Forum
it may have clipped somehting on the way down ....its looks pretty dam low at that point and so it may have clipped a light pole or something ....

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
Well the 'plane' apparently did bring down a line of light poles, but none of them seemed damaged. i.e. they looked like they'd just fallen over, not been hit by a plane.
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
i dont think it was a lightpole, thats the lawn out the front of the pentagon
Posted on: Jun  2, 2006, 09:56PM
anyway, my new theory is that some military guy flipped out because of the terrorists or maybe his family was killed in the wtc, and commited suicide by flying his plane into the pentagon, the government hid it because they didnt want to look like they could control their own guys.. i dunno.. i'm over it :P

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...

Offline nazstang

• antrx.com full member
  • My Recipe: 2.4 + turbo = One Bad Motha Fucka
i dunno.. i'm over it :P

haha!  me too :-\

i've even heard that a US military chopper flew down and did a kamakazee routine on it. ::)
-Nissan stanza ( KA-T)
-94 Cobra (modded)
- 88 Mustang LX (modded so much, not street legal)
- Suzuki gsx1000 (modded)
- Craftsman 54" 28 hp tractor (modded :) )

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
...i've heard that budgie was so gay that his steering wheel fell off and he couldnt stop himself from careering into the pentagon!

Offline pedro666

• post whore
  • VET NEO VVL is how I roll...
heres a great site of intrest, if there is anyone who still cares

http://www.universalseed.org/main.asp
the words "race car" spelled backward still spell "race car"? 

skype_shannan801