Author Topic: GTA: MF  (Read 2403 times)

Offline BoGAn

• antrx.com junkie
GTA: MF
« on: Mar 2, 2005, 09:52AM »

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
Re: GTA: MF
« Reply #1 on: Mar 2, 2005, 09:59AM »
Thats fucking funny...

Lets riot because we like to steal cars!
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • rum country correspondant
  • post whore
  • fallaces sunt rerum species
« Reply #2 on: Mar 2, 2005, 10:23AM »
its a disgrace to australia really. apparently the mother of one of these boys was saying, yeah my sons a crim so what? the cops started it and the reporter says well if those boys hadn't of stolen that car they would have still been alive and she goes well the cops shouldn't have chased them. what are they supposed to do? sit back and go oh look jimmy and johhny stole a car again. lets see what speeds they can pull eh lads? christ.

end rant. :P hehe
The old USSR had a single time zone. They had a hammer and sickle in the ground near the Kremlin much like a sundial.
Arguments raged for years as to what to call the timezone
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
In the end they all agreed.
Hammer Time.

the thumbtack corporation tm is not responsible for any injuries incurred as a result of thumbtack. any resemblance to any stationery, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Offline BoGAn

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 2, 2005, 10:39AM »
There was a decent talkback session on JJJ the other day about these riots. The youth workers there reckon that its a combination of things, like people there seeing themselves as the bottom end of society, no discipline, the wrong kind of peer pressure and the kids wanting some recognition. The kids dying was just a catalyst for a heap of pent up rage at authority figures. I think thats got something to do with it. But I more strongly believe that people should have a sense of responsibility, regardless of what social class they come from. I feel for the police, especially the ones on riot duty. Im just glad I dont live in a place like that.

Aside from that, the cover damn funny esecially the fullsikbro with his ridiculous off centre angled cap over his gelled hair

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • rum country correspondant
  • post whore
  • fallaces sunt rerum species
« Reply #4 on: Mar 2, 2005, 10:53AM »
Aside from that, the cover damn funny esecially the fullsikbro with his ridiculous off centre angled cap over his gelled hair

i thought the centrelink sign was a corker! :P hehe
The old USSR had a single time zone. They had a hammer and sickle in the ground near the Kremlin much like a sundial.
Arguments raged for years as to what to call the timezone
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
In the end they all agreed.
Hammer Time.

the thumbtack corporation tm is not responsible for any injuries incurred as a result of thumbtack. any resemblance to any stationery, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Offline VladIvanovic

• antrx.com junkie
    • My Company/Personal Website
« Reply #5 on: Mar 2, 2005, 01:19PM »
rofl thats a classic cover, even after reading the rest of the posts thereafter the original picture i still have nfi what its about but its an intresting picture :P
given me an idea actually :)

Offline RichTRX

• sth. oz local moderator
  • post whore
  • May the 4's be with you.
« Reply #6 on: Mar 2, 2005, 01:47PM »
bloody hilarious ;D
His: 2001 Audi S4 biturbo quattro 6sp, Nogaro Blue/black leather recaros, microsilver trim, bose 10sp, SSAC 2.5" twin turboback, RS4 rear sway, 25% tint

Hers: MY99.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro GP Edition AVANT 5-sp, phantom black, black leather buckets/walnut/sunroof, 2.5" D&T Turboback, K04-015, N75J, 710N DV

Bro driving: 1990 Nissan Pintara TRX 5sp Red, 16" Rozzis, Lukey 4-2-1 ext, 2.5" full exhaust, hi-flow cat, cone cai, stg 3 chip,  low Kings, GT Gas shocks, Urethane bushings, slotted front rotors, 398000k and still going strong; 0-100 in around 7.2-7.4 seconds

Offline SMI7HY

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #7 on: Mar 2, 2005, 02:13PM »
lmao thats awsome  ;D

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
« Reply #8 on: Mar 2, 2005, 03:53PM »
the centrelink sign does it for me