Author Topic: WTB - U13 Headlights (AUDM)  (Read 1350 times)

Offline darahhitam

• antrx.com junior member
WTB - U13 Headlights (AUDM)
« on: Apr 9, 2010, 04:32AM »
Hi guys,

I managed to obtain a set of glass headlights last year from this forum, thanks to one of the members.
Now the hunt begins again for another set or two, for my mates here in Malaysia who are still running on yellow'ed plastic headlights. I'll be heading down to Melbourne from 27/4 til 4/5 (work purpose) and would love to have the opportunity to actually bring a set home, instead of getting it shipped over.
Also the fact that understandably from my research, only 3 countries would have glass headlights on the U13 - which are Australia, The Philippines (from the images of bluebirds in their buy/sell website) and UAE (based on the MMSes of Bluebirds from my brother who now works in Abu Dhabi).

Would appreciate if you could reply here, or PM me, or even email me directly at [email protected] if there is a set to let go, lying around in your store, esp if you're in VIC. Quote me a price. Other item I might be looking to bring back is a couple of bluebird trunk badges (Series 2) and Grille (Series 2) - if the price is right.

I'll be staying somewhere along Parker's St, Clayton - which is just across Monash Uni, where I should be going over through the days to meet my counterparts, so to speak.

p/s: Also get to know that there are a number of wreckers around the area, 7-8 (from googlemap's virtual tour). So perhaps it's a good idea to pay them a visit too? Had to narrow it to walking distance as I have yet to decide whether or not to rent a car while I'm there. Maybe not during the weekdays, anyway.

Cheers.

Offline darahhitam

• antrx.com junior member
Re: WTB - U13 Headlights (AUDM)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2010, 09:26PM »
Hi,

I am already in Melbourne, specifically in Clayton. Have yet to pay a visit to wreckers, though I plan to this coming Saturday.

Curious as to which one you guys normally go to, e.g. the ones with fair price and good service, so to speak? Would be looking for small items e..g trunk badges, apart from the glass headlights. And perhaps door visors/weather shields.

Anyone who's willing to drive me around for a tour of 2-3 wreckers would be good too, and would really appreciate that.
I can be contacted via my roaming mobile (+60)126791913.

Will be flying back on Tue, May 4th.

Cheers.