Author Topic: the shop?  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Byas

• antrx.com senior member
the shop?
« on: Mar 24, 2008, 02:10AM »
who do i speak to about ordering parts from the shop? got a few quick questions to ask about some stuff....
Nissan Pintara Gli
Ford Laser WRC

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
Re: the shop?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2008, 08:42AM »
PM Noss
Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2008, 11:50AM »
Or just post a tread asking any questions you have as there are a few members that can help with it, not just noss. So if noss hasnt checked his pms you'll be waiting for a reply where as this way you'll get an answer a lot faster.
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2008, 01:36PM »
Or just post a tread asking any questions you have as there are a few members that can help with it, not just noss. So if noss hasnt checked his pms you'll be waiting for a reply where as this way you'll get an answer a lot faster.

Yeah true that, my bad.

That is what I did (in my clutch questions section) and Pringles and others responded as well.
Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #4 on: Mar 24, 2008, 09:00PM »
and the question is...?

i have no pm's

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline Byas

« Reply #5 on: Mar 24, 2008, 09:43PM »
i want a ca20e chip, king springs lows and a sticker for the rear window... how do i order if i dont have a credit card? how long will it take blah blah blah....
Nissan Pintara Gli
Ford Laser WRC

Offline ashman01

• Thats Mr. Man01 to you.
  • post whore
  • Slowly getting there
« Reply #6 on: Mar 24, 2008, 10:15PM »
i want a ca20e chip, king springs lows and a sticker for the rear window... how do i order if i dont have a credit card? how long will it take blah blah blah....

Go super lows, dont be soft.

Offline Byas

« Reply #7 on: Mar 25, 2008, 02:05AM »
superlows out in the bush is suicide... between dirt roads and the million potholes that are here its just not worth the pain...

had a drive of an old corolla with superlows in them and scrubbed out constantly the whole way home...

any gaurentees that wont happen?
Nissan Pintara Gli
Ford Laser WRC

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #8 on: Mar 25, 2008, 08:46AM »
there are no guarantees that it wont happen because it depends on the offset of your wheels. one set of wheels with one offset wont scrub at all and you wont have to roll the guards, but then another set of wheels with only a few mm difference in offset may cause scrubbing and the gaurds will need to be modified..

then there are tyre profiles and wall designs. with one set of tyres i didnt get any scrubbing, but then when i got my 2nd set of tyres since the superlows they did.. walls that roll over slightly have less chance of scrubbing where as walls that are straight up and down have a higher chance of scrubbing.

if you dont have a credit card you can either direct deposit money (i'll pm bank details to you) but you can also use paypal without a credit card as has been explained here - http://www.antrx.com/smf/index.php/topic,14173.msg224184.html#msg224184

further on the shop, currently we're using paypal as our payment system.. but you dont have a paypal account? thats perfectly fine! we can accept credit card payments using the paypal payment gateway even if you dont have an account. if you're in australia, you can also pay with your bank account, but you need to set this up with paypal.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like