Author Topic: New code of conduct for cruises  (Read 1451 times)

Offline BoGAn

• antrx.com junkie
New code of conduct for cruises
« on: Feb 16, 2005, 02:29AM »
Just thought that this interpretation of the cruise code of conduct would be more helpful to some.

cruise code of conduct

if you attend a cruise, you is automatically bound ta these guidizzles.

to ensure tha safety of clizzay memba n brotha road usa, we is perpetratin' into effect (and cruisin' a set of guidizzles fo` safe n enjoyable cruis'n fo' real.

definizzle of cruise - ta move `bout witout precise destinizzle at at a normal operat'n speed, this doesnt mean a race or a chance ta act in an illegal killa.

1) memba wizzle not engage in behaviour T-H-to-tha-izzat is in any way threaten'n or harmful ta otha fo' sheezy. (in or out of tha vehicles)

2) burnouts or accidental loss of traction wizzay not be tolerated . Death row 187 4 life.
(this includes gravel surfaces, which may cause damage ta cracka peoples cizzay

3) blingin' is strictly fo` tha race-track.
4) crazy ass [i seem to suffer from tourettes] will obey road laws at all times.
this includes, but aint limited to . They call me tha black folks president:

line markings

speed limits

trizzles lights

pedizzle lights

boom gates

stop/ no u-turn /no rizzight turn/ give-way signs etc

park'n signs
5) if you is found ta be act'n in an unsafe pusha you wizzay be warned. if you continue ta behave in an unsafe pusha yo actions will be noted n you wizzle be asked ta stop attend'n cruises, n yo actions may be reported ta tha police.

6) [i seem to suffer from tourettes] thizzat if you have club sticka on yo C-to-tha-izzar, you is dippin' tha clizzub even when you is not mobbin' in events, n is expected ta conduct yoself in a safe n orderly pusha at all times. if this is a problem fo` you, tizzle pleaze don’t wear clizzub playa. any reports we receive F-R-to-tha-izzom tha general public of C-L-to-tha-izzub crazy ass [i seem to suffer from tourettes] act'n irresponsibly wizzle be taken very seriously, n wizzay be dealt wittaccordingly
7) road rag'n and/or ho-slappin' crazy ass [i seem to suffer from tourettes] road usa wiznill not be tolerated at all, if you participate in this kind of behaviour, you wizzy be reported ta tha po-po immediately.

if you disagree wit this club bind'n contract, thiznen pleaze pursue gangsta interests cuz this is how we do it. we would love ta hizzy y-aw gang bangin' wit us, so pleaze respect T-H-to-tha-izzat, n enjoy tha pleasure cruise n set a bootylicious name fo` antrx.com.

brought to you by

http://www.gizoogle.com/index.php

Offline VladIvanovic

• antrx.com junkie
    • My Company/Personal Website
Re: New code of conduct for cruises
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2005, 07:51AM »
rofl ive heard of gizoogle.com didnt know it produced stupid shit like that though :P