Author Topic: u12 attessa "carsales"  (Read 3998 times)

Offline pedro666

• post whore
  • VET NEO VVL is how I roll...
the words "race car" spelled backward still spell "race car"? 

skype_shannan801

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
Re: u12 attessa "carsales"
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 08:08PM »
Ha! Mifsud's car i think!
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 08:50PM »
Its a neat example.

T25G's are cheap as fuck. Swap one on if he's telling the truth about turbo seals, then go for it.
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline deviate

• antrx.com senior member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 09:26PM »
Someone buy mine lol and I'll buy this

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 10:07PM »
What's yours?

Offline deviate

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 06:13PM »
Just a ka24de converted trx there's a list of mods on the project section

Offline pedro666

• post whore

skype_shannan801

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 05:24PM »
Who has a T25 turbo that I can buy?

;D
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 06:07PM »
i do if kranzy doesn't want it.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 09:49PM »
I'll keep you updated, I'm going back and forth with him now..

It's been overheated and had the head rebuilt, and now apparently smokey, I'm a little suspicious it's actually the turbo. But we'll see...

It's in the middle of no where which is another PITA...

Offline BRUCE-TI

• QLD 5 Year Badge!
  • antrx.com full member
  • my car's just out of frame. To the left.<<<<
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2013, 11:41AM »
How did you go with this?  I asked him for more photos the first time it was on Ebay and he never got back to me.
'91 Pintara TI Saphire Blue with a unifilter and TSW VX1 Venoms.  Mild but soon to be wild.

"Under steer is where the nose of your car hits the wall and over steer is when the ass end of your car hits the wall. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 04:30PM »
Didn't buy it, don't trust it to be honest...

Wasn't real keen on getting back to me with a video of the car running/driving so something is being hidden or his lazy.

The car has recently had the head done after being overheated - possibly why turbo or motor is dead. Not sure...

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 05:52PM »
That's no good.

Not many still proudly on the roads now-days :(

Offline pedro666

• post whore
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 10:17PM »
I did see another a while ago, I didn't think it sold. It will probably surface again , was also in NSW ;)
« Last Edit: Aug 6, 2013, 03:49PM by pedro666 »

skype_shannan801

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
Re: u12 attessa " carsales" hey guys i bough it
« Reply #14 on: Aug 5, 2013, 08:26PM »
it was the, turbo,car was sweet as,thn 200metres down road, stopped 2 put cd in ,went 2 go and box locked up and that was my baptisim into Nissan,bought a same but a u13 auto box tricked up 2500 stallie,done conversion, all in car.compeuter plugs all fatter etc, so not sure now aS I DONT LIKE BUBBLE ATTESA DASH from doner,so not sure if I will continue as I will b lookn at dash all the time,cant find any wire diagrams for back up,all fusses abs wiring etcmostly on opposite sides,ha I did a few mods 2 get inplace,easy really,dash wires forward?still contemplating as wood?dash etc not really me,but until someone comes up with short cut.2 make electronics easy or I keep looking rnd cites? seems everywhere is same go All fear gearbox manual weakness,hence auto may handle power or etc,as all been driven miles b4 we get a chance,box went so sweet thn shit itself,i have some parts and maybe a lot if cant get head into decision soon,lol,pocket a bit dry as doner was trans here thnks Telstra 3000buks,more than original car so have at present lots sitting rnd all good under the hood except for box shit/

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #15 on: Aug 8, 2013, 02:06PM »
wat

Offline BRUCE-TI

• QLD 5 Year Badge!
  • antrx.com full member
  • my car's just out of frame. To the left.<<<<
« Reply #16 on: Sep 2, 2013, 05:32PM »
Oh wow.
'91 Pintara TI Saphire Blue with a unifilter and TSW VX1 Venoms.  Mild but soon to be wild.

"Under steer is where the nose of your car hits the wall and over steer is when the ass end of your car hits the wall. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

Offline pedro666

• post whore
« Reply #17 on: Sep 2, 2013, 07:51PM »
could you make your posts a little clearer, thanks.

skype_shannan801

Offline deviate

« Reply #18 on: Sep 3, 2013, 10:13AM »
English...  Do you speak it

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #19 on: Sep 4, 2013, 02:14AM »
hey!.! Thanks,i think I hv a Mafuds?Attesa SSS Hrd TOP sr20det Ltd E-Hnu12,Purchassed from Tamworth,u guys mentioned it previously,box man5spd,done 1st gear,purchassed Counterpunshes Bubble Bluebird,Doner car,conversion stuck,lack of my knowledge & expertise in this field,INFO,HNU13 autobox wiring,where,what?can I some how justb use my computer.Manual Box ecu? run with Gearstick shift without doing the limp thing,i am also wondering about the 2nd&3rd gear thing,hv done a good job as all tucked in nicely,was going @ transfer all dash and loom but 2many things didn't fit up well enough like dash 2door pads screen pillar covers,plus no wiring diagrams?thought would of had awnsers by now But I Don't,so I do wish 2 Keep as my last progect,i Drove 5ks sweet as,went  2 go car didn't,so I still want car long term,But has or is wrong that lack of replies or wat ev has and is going 2 stop auto conversion,cant explain all as ask me a specific  or a direction or something please,as been a dead end conversion cause of it.,if it can b done I can do it,just like b4 I retire,cheers 4 ears,didnt mean 2rain on yah parade,grand kids hv picked there seats r&L but same view not means pop cant fix it,lol,if cant work.than BK 2 original Etc,till can wrk out loom interchanges,

Offline Patt93

• antrx.com junior member
« Reply #20 on: Sep 4, 2013, 11:26AM »
Roadkill, Could you please use correct Punctuation and Grammar.
Your sentences are extremely hard to understand.
Also try not to shorten things like "2" instead of 'to' as long winded coherent responses are not an issue and will often give you better answers to your questions.
Thanks.

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #21 on: Sep 4, 2013, 02:04PM »
Hey!! Grammar yah I appreciate your words & will really really try hard 2 comply,my name was not a pretend name,I have had many 100 ks head on accidents 3 broken backs titanium
Bolts,etc ,I was 3 times South Pacific & Australian full contact Tae Kwon Do gold medalist
I am still a very active person at 56,grammar I hav 3 done & 2 grand kids,& all that really matters at the moment is taking G Kids out in the car they will I hope Ethernet,cars r in my Family with Sons Roteries 4 hundred on tapers etc,so if u can help more in grammar TO get me into your expertise as to where u have stored your knowledge in regulared to any help or direction I would be very grateful indeed!.! Thnks.for reply.ps.

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #22 on: Sep 4, 2013, 08:33PM »
Hey Patt93, man I Have checked your words out in conversations of past!?! Some of your grammar is not so up 2 scratch! Odo? It's cool u seem honest with your lack of knowledge !2!
Hey u young u have (got)years ahead to learn some mechanical stuff,rember constructive critisim is constructive,
We are all here to learn,(frustrations are frustrating) & sometimes a waist of time.these guys know there shit even I know that! But some things are hard when time gets away when under pressure,ha,that's up my alley most of the time! I have rellies down your way & when up & running I will be putting real ks on this ATTESA, joining in & helping out lots when I can do as these guys have done!
Now if u can help me more with my dramas or if u can't can u send me some resource info that I can persue!?! As that would clear up my mind of your comment as I have tried to explain my predicament a bit better i hope.cheers in u12s 2u.