Author Topic: MELB - 2 x TRX Gauge Clusters, Kenwood 500w 4ch, Audioline 10" sub, switches  (Read 1987 times)

Offline dpshi1

• antrx.com junior member
Hey all,

Just as a precursor, at this current stage I probably don't have time to post this stuff, so you will have to grab them from my house in melb, inner-ish east.

So I have two of the above lying around and I feel it would be silly to just throw them out. One has the bulbs in the back, one doesn't. Faces are in good nick and enclosures too. I can't remember exactly what I pilfered from either but I'm pretty sure it was just the pesky cog that always breaks in the odo/speedo.

Also from the car I have a 10" (well measuring just the cone and no rim it comes in at 9", sooo dunno which you call that) audioline sub in a slim box and a kenwood 500w 4ch KAC M645 amp. I'd tell you the model of the audioline but it doesn't have it anywhere on the thing... Both are in great nick, with some cosmetic marks on the top of the amp.

Switches wise;
3xback demister
2xAC
1xfoggy
1xhazards

I probably wouldn't trust that the lights in them work (you handle those things as I did back in the day and they tend to just go, I learnt my lesson there) but I'm pretty sure all the actual switches are working. I've got heaps of globes, both regular and led that fit into the various backlit sections of the dash like the air console, gearbox and a couple of LED ones with holsters that fit into the clusters above.

Also got a thermostat that when I last checked in hot water was opening up fine.

Switches, globes and thermostat - Free
Sub - 50
Amp - 80
Clusters - 20 for both.

Pictures here;
https://picasaweb.google.com/106412864843383082475/DropBox?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIecp7_SmOW4wgE&feat=directlink

Offline Patt93

I'm interested in that Amp, Any idea if its Bridgeable?

Offline dpshi1

Yeah mate, if I'm getting you correctly I had my sub bridged across the 3rd and 4th channel.

To hedge my bets on being wrong, here is a phot of the side. Bridging coming from the top output on the right.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/kj7JU4aP4z4n9NraurQIQtbr9p1P5qOvINxafz2CwmQ?feat=directlink

Offline dpshi1

Found this info on it;

4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier
Maximum Power Output 500W
60W x 4 at 4ohms (20-20kHz 1.0% THD)
90W x 4 at 2ohms (1kHz 1.0% THD)
180W x2 at Bridged 4ohms (1kHz 1.0%THD)
Aluminum Die Cast Heat Sink
Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
Speaker Level Input
Built-in Variable Low-pass Filter 50-200Hz (12dB/oct) Bch
Built-in Fixed High-pass Filter 80Hz (12dB/oct) Ach
2ohms Load Capability
Gold Plated Power & Speaker Terminal
Cooling Fan
Size: W 330.0mm x H 59.0mm x D 230.0mm

Offline Patt93

yeah thats exactly what i was trying to get at, As i'm wanting to use one channel per 6x9 speaker. I'll send a PM for some more info.

Offline dpshi1

Amp still up for grabs if ppl are interested.