Author Topic: U13 Attesa, roughly 240kW AWKW  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Luke

• 173kw @ all 4
  • sth. oz local moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
U13 Attesa, roughly 240kW AWKW
« on: May 21, 2013, 09:47PM »
Hey everybody, long time no speak, thought I'd let you guys know I'm selling my bluebird, I know it's over priced, and I will consider all offers. Mates rates for fellow antrx'ers. From the Gumtree add:

Nissan Bluebird U13 Attesa. I've had this car for 8 years and built it up over time, engine mods include:

Forged pistons
Balanced bottom end
Nistune real time board
Garrett Gt2871R .86 rear housing
Big front mount
Greddy cams
550cc injectors
3 inch stainless dump pipe
3 inch exhaust
Z32 AFM

Running 25 PSI of boost. The car is lowered on pedders springs with a Whiteline rear sway bar. There are two sets of tyres, the track tyres are 205/45/16 Toyo Proxxes R888 and probably have another 2 track days in them. They can be used on the road, but to save them there is also a set of Goodyear excellence 205/65/15s that will come with the car. This car has lapped Mallala in a touch under 1:20 in its current setup. There is also a JVC had unit with usb/Bluetooth/iPod etc. Alpine s type front speakers and a clarion 12 inch sub. Tinted windows. Call or text for more info. Regretful sale, but I have a Ute now so the bluebird has to go. Will consider swaps for something of equal value. Call or text 0400 913 298 as I will probbaly forget to check this regularly.

Jason reffering to the OzVR4 Forum... "Even their forum is slow" "FJ20.com on the other hand, yep that S12 does Mono's"