Author Topic: ka24de dizzy wiring help fast have to go to hospital  (Read 4326 times)

Offline Sieless

• antrx.com junior member
  • My U13 BlueBird
hello i need my car running all i need to know is what order the wires go in the side of the dizzy as the plug has broken off the wires and i need to get to the hospital please help

Offline Sieless

• My U13 BlueBird
Re: ka24de dizzy wiring help fast have to go to hospital
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2012, 11:09PM »
for a web site that deals with bluebirds and there owners 90% of u are fuck wits and dont have a fucking clue i needed one simple thing that any u13 bluebird owner would be able to tell me just by looking at the wires on there dizzy on a ka24de engine

but no u read over a post asking for the info so i can get my son to hospital and u just read over it and dont bother i hope if u ever have a problem like this no one helps u and your kids or family member dies u cock sucking fuck wits

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2012, 11:21PM »
Maybe if you weren't too busy 'racing' your car, destroying motors and generally being an idiot, people would be more likely to help! If your son needs to get to hospital, spend some cash and get in a taxi for fucks sake... or call a 'friggin ambulance!

I would have looked for you, but I'm not at home so can't look at my U13 right now.
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline Sieless

• My U13 BlueBird
« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2012, 12:47AM »
thanks anyway yeah i called a taxi and the last massage was sent while i was sitting in the waiting room

and as for the racing i never street race my family have a private 1/4 mile strip and a track due to us building and racing a lot of old chevy's and other high powered race cars even own the 57 chevy from the movie running on empty

never race on the open roads own a 1/4 mile strip and 0 shape track that is where i race never on the open road i have more respect other motorers and my car to race it on the stuffed NSW roads so cant see how im a idiot or being one   

Offline Sieless

• My U13 BlueBird
« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 2012, 10:21AM »
ok back home now anyone know what ones go where

Offline Pure_Sincerity

• post whore
  • noss is my father
« Reply #5 on: Sep 26, 2012, 12:08PM »
for a web site that deals with bluebirds and there owners 90% of u are fuck wits and dont have a fucking clue.

^ so you're asking us a question, but we are supposibly fuck wits that know nothing about cars ?

Also maybe you should buy a FSM.
U12 TRX
KA25DE
HIGH COMP
MEGASQUIRT
COILOVERS
INDIVIDUAL THROTTLE BODIES

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
« Reply #6 on: Sep 26, 2012, 12:51PM »
Are you after the ignition firing order? or the plug from the wiring loom to the dizzy? If its the plug from the loom, it should only be able to go on one way, so if the plug is broken you should still be able to work out the direction of the plug from there.
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline Sieless

• My U13 BlueBird
« Reply #7 on: Sep 27, 2012, 06:33AM »
and i said 90% of you dont know about cars i do know a good few of you like your self pure that are on the ball

wiring on the side of the dizzy not plug order there is a socket on the side of a ka24de dizzy that 4 wires go in to it blue black yellow and orange i needed the order they sit as the plug came off and broke wires got messed up i have now found the order they sit 

from top to bottom
1st black
2nd orange
3rd yellow
4th blue

Offline crazy2287

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #8 on: Sep 27, 2012, 07:54PM »
.... Wait a minute...
you have your own 1/4mile and circuit track but are unable to afford a reliable car...... nor could you take one of your other cars..... and instead insult the forum...
I drive like i screw..... illegally =D... wait O.o WHAT?? O.O

Offline Sieless

• My U13 BlueBird
« Reply #9 on: Sep 29, 2012, 10:56PM »
she is a good car track is on family land where my dad test his drag cars 57 chevy and ek holden 57 chevy is the one  from running on empty the movie my car is a great car its what i put it through on the track that kills it my uncle use to work for ready mix which if people dont know is a company that makes the tar up ready to lay down and flatten with a roller so track was easy and cheap to make this now im not going to give it to my car after this replacement engine