Author Topic: VIC - White Attesa For Sale - SOLD  (Read 1384 times)

Offline awd2.0t

• antrx.com junior member
VIC - White Attesa For Sale - SOLD
« on: Aug 24, 2010, 04:52PM »
Hi Guys,

Below is a cut & paste from the original ebay ad (from the person I bought it off) of what comes with the car.  
Please note sale excludes Koni Suspension (went to me) and Front bar & Driveshafts went to other antrx members & Car is about to be deregistered and will be sold without plates.

"I am selling my 1993 Nissan Bluebird Attesa turbo with an sr20det motor.  The reason for selling is ONLY because i have had a sporting accident that has resulted in myself having to have back surgery and will not be working for more than 6 months so unfortunantly i have to sell the bluebird just because i dont want to see it sit around and go to waste.

I bought the car last year in May and have spent big big dollars on it since buying it.  Since last may i have had the gearbox completely re-conditioned ($over 3000) and motor has been opened up to check for any wear and tear with the result of it being in tiptop condition.  When the road worthy was being done for it a couple of months ago the front shocks needed to be replaced and when searching around for aftermarket suspention set ups there was not much around for this car because of how unique it is, so i had the engineers at KONI suspension in Melbourne custom make some adjustable shocks for it at the cost of over $2000 and king springs added at the same time as I was intending on keeping this car for a long time.  The interior is in excelent condition with the original Nissan Bluebird floor mats.  The car has just recently had a major service and motor wise is in beautiful condition with no knocks or sounds.  With the sale of the auction will also come everything that you can see in the pictures... spare turbo, drive shafts, piping, a second set of wheels (original bluebird wheels), spare front bar and transfer case amoung other things. The car has not even travelled 100kms since i have had her will be sad to see her go.

The car is currently registered and running although at some stage the transfer case will have to be changed over with the spare one i have and the car will need a tune as its running a bit rich otherwise what you see is what you get"

I was also told the car has had a new clutch and feels like it is a Heavy Duty clutch, although no receipt was provided.  However there are receipts for gearbox parts and labour.

Car is noted to be running rich, but is just a faulty AFM as we swapped it with mine and it ran perfectly.

Spare Turbo also looks to be in good condition as it has no shaft play, so there's  a few hundred dollars you can get back just there.

So between the new clutch, gearbox work & spare turbo you're really getting the car for free.

Send your interest to 0418 50 70 30 or via pm and we'll go from there.

Pics.

Other details I can think of:
- Car has travelled 150,000 km
- 5 Spd Manual
- Rear Wiper

Cheers,
Sean.
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2010, 09:19PM by awd2.0t »

Offline lgee

• post whore
  • Attesa Racer
    • WheelTech Racing