Author Topic: D2 coilover suspension for u13 awd attesa  (Read 2171 times)

Offline 20vgs

• antrx.com junior member
D2 coilover suspension for u13 awd attesa
« on: Apr 20, 2009, 11:32PM »
Hi. while looking through the just jap site, i noticed they have D2 coilovers for u13 attesa.cost $1299.Looks to be the best value around, especially for the full kit made for our cars..hope this interests someone out there. graham

Offline LUP15

• antrx.com senior member
  • formerly DIGITOBI
Re: D2 coilover suspension for u13 awd attesa
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2009, 12:59PM »
i already have them in my u13 attesa. Id suggest getting uprated springs for the front to take into account the extra weight the attesa has over the aus u13. the rears on mine are fine, but the fronts have gone a bit soft unfortunately :(

they are very streetable coilovers however. wouldnt know for the track
Project LUP15 <-- Click Here      ||      If you're an enthusiast in QLD or anywhere else, support it --> Lakeside Raceway

Offline Matt_sssman

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
Re: D2 coilover suspension for u13 awd attesa
« Reply #2 on: May 7, 2009, 03:51PM »
I was going to get D2 but I changed my mind after what I read about them! I did some research into D2 coilovers and found out that they are poor quality. One dude on the Silvia forums said that his broke when he took his car drifting and a few other people have had them break or bend on the race track! They might be alright for street use but if u ever want to race your car or push it hard round corners I wouldn't trust them to hold up.Tein coilovers would be a better choice!