Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
the motorsport bar / Re: congrats stoner..GP
« Last post by Pasqualle on Apr 9, 2019, 08:36PM »
Visit us now praise the importance of the information available to it.
off topic discussion / Re: Thanks Noss
« Last post by noss on Mar 29, 2019, 05:42PM »
So a late reply but better than nothing right? Thanks Narxysus for the kind words, I do agree though the world that is the internet has changed greatly over the years, from meaningful posts full of information to a land of upvotes and downvotes.

I will always host the site for as long as I can, I have other sites of my own and I now host sites for friends as well and antrx doesn't take up too many of those resources. A while ago when the site was going quite well, hardtuned.net (nissansilvia.com etc) offered to buy antrx which I turned down. I don't actually think I saved the email, I should have. I could have cashed in, but I'm glad I didn't because all of this nostalgia would have been lost.

I'm sure we've all made some great friends through the site, made some fantastic memories and probably had one too many rants (sorry about my rants).

Feel free to come by and be nostalgic any time! :D
import specific / Re: U12 SSS wiring diagram
« Last post by FallenOne on Mar 18, 2019, 07:19AM »
general discussion / Re: Pintara ka24e fwd
« Last post by Wildwest on Feb 13, 2019, 04:03PM »
Can anyone tell me if the ecu from  an auto ka24de is any different from a manual gearbox set up .. will they interchange .

Thanks
« Last post by Wildwest on Jan 30, 2019, 02:39PM »
Are seals and bearing available for distributor for ka24de bluebird . If so who sells them  and does anyone know part numbers .
« Last post by deviate on Jan 27, 2019, 05:33PM »
I'm not 100% if it's a straight fit, it has been done though, check out kranzy. He did it
« Last post by Wildwest on Jan 27, 2019, 04:12PM »
Thanks for your input .one last question will the pintara gearbox mate up to the sr20det engine . H
Shovels out fuckers..... Qld meet up, let's do it .....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]