Author Topic: The lone Ranger  (Read 1447 times)

Offline hrmmmm

• antrx.com junkie
The lone Ranger
« on: Jul 24, 2007, 07:15PM »
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, they fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes The Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabi, look towards sky, what you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute, then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?

Tonto is silent for a moment, then says, "Kemo Sabi,
you dumb ass. It tell me someone stolen tent."

Offline BILL*69

• is on LPG...
  • post whore
  • Off Defect Finally..
Re: The lone Ranger
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2007, 09:41AM »
hahah good one  ;D brought a smile to my dile
mr 4ut0m4t1c d0r1fft0000 p1nny 0n ga5 w17h cu5t0m u13h su8w00f3r!
When i'm cruisin' wit my bitches and G's ready to pop a cap in the ass of some fool who thinks he's bank by takin' my corner of the block....  ::)

Offline dave-trx

• post whore
  • hates everything
Re: The lone Ranger
« Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 2007, 08:40PM »
Good one, no one puts jokes up anymore.
Your car may be able to go faster.
But I can go any where. except into a garage, underground carpark, bridge...

2 sticks and manual locking hubs. have to get out to drive it around
Good old Nissan.

KA's are the shit. According to all the info on the site, they are better then sliced bread and thats saying something.

I Got Baned for being a Total Assclown, Wanker, Tool, etc...

Offline hrmmmm

• antrx.com junkie
Re: The lone Ranger and other jokes
« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2007, 08:47PM »
A young man shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him.

She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said,"I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease, it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mom."

The little old lady waved, and smiled back at him.

Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries.

"That comes to $121.85," said the clerk.

"How come so much? I only bought 5 items!"

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd be paying for her things, too."