Author Topic: Nissan Bluebird runnin sad  (Read 2538 times)

Offline Darky_Z

• antrx.com junior member
  • New Pintara owner
Nissan Bluebird runnin sad
« on: Sep 16, 2009, 01:11PM »
 ::) hmm U13 bluebird ran good (part from some noise from the waterpump) did like a 3-4 sec burnout.... mayby 3x4 sec LOL but not long now it doesn't wanna pull hard only just starts an sounds like it's got a intermitent missfire (like not every rotation an not always the same sillindor) i got the error codes off an it was 21 ignition signal an 34 knock senor (oh an theres wasn't a green lite on this it just first flashed slow an then fast an had like 3 sec plus then the same for the next code an then repeat mite help if i read the flashes wrong but i'll double cheack) also i was goin to record startin the engine an runnin it an tryin to rev it so u's can see whats happenin but i flattened my batt listen to music LOL so yeah laterz

P.s heres some pick of the car for refferance also a pick of what i think is the knock sensor

None as of yet

Offline Darky_Z

• New Pintara owner
Re: Nissan Bluebird runnin sad
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2009, 01:26PM »
the main reason i ask is i not sure if these error are my problem an if theres a quick fix  to see if there anything else or to i gotta take the inlet manfold off?
None as of yet

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2009, 02:18PM »
the 3-4 second burnouts might be making it run poorly :P

Misfire will mostly likely be distributor related on a U13.
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline Darky_Z

• New Pintara owner
« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2009, 02:14PM »
gee thanx u bunch of sad [i seem to suffer from tourettes]s. nice to know u still wanna be helpful nar get fucked an mate if u had have been anywhere near me when u said that. straight up i would have decked u. an oh yeah punch this site up u ass it's all shit. anyone got something to say 61 windsor st kingston [i seem to suffer from tourettes] i'll flog ya kidnap ya an force u to fix my car. coz i've fuckin had it... an get fucked 3-4 sec burnout would break it if so the nissin really is the shitest cars around fuck ideot. only happened coz of a underlying problem which u've got nothin interestin to say so get off Budgie before u start pissin everyone off with what they already know

P.S like i give a fuck if a get booted never got no help here anyways, just tite asses, who think they're good coz there car runs good nar just means ur a tite ass. with tite ass friends an hell what do u care ur car works, but all good it's not like i haven't had to do it myself before, just thats the problem i'm up with it. so i was look for help an all i get is a knows nothing smartass who thinks he's cool to point out the fucking obvious
None as of yet

Offline sxtacy

• antrx.com senior member
« Reply #4 on: Oct 10, 2009, 02:56PM »
Wow you are a cock!

You realise you could have just got off your ass and had a look at trying to fix the problem yourself? Like most of us do here?
nothing.

Offline JelloBello

• Attesa Driver
  • west oz local moderator
  • post whore
  • Got Pastie?
« Reply #5 on: Oct 10, 2009, 04:21PM »
lol!  :D

um.... yeh that's the knock sensor. Disconnect the plug and jam a million ohm resistor into the ecu side of the plug. Will clear the code. Then bring on hecktic burnouts.

Also, before I make the trip, is this the right house?

1994 u13 SSS Attesa ftw. Project thread here
13.876 @ 98.83mph

Offline ashman01

• Thats Mr. Man01 to you.
  • post whore
  • Slowly getting there
« Reply #6 on: Oct 11, 2009, 03:40AM »
LOL. wow, this guy must be going for the over the top reaction award but the house pick is priceless. Burnouts only break cars. 1 gear box, a clutch, steering rack and cv joint later tought me. Bike burnouts are cool tho.

Offline S1NN3R

• antrx.com full member
  • my beast
« Reply #7 on: Jan 2, 2010, 03:31PM »
LMAO...bring up an old post..but damn thats funny!!
that guy was a dooshe and obviously a half wit lol
Mods so far: 3" exhaust off the turbo, Fmic, HKS ssqv, D2 Fully adjustable coilovers, turbotech manual boost controller. running 12-13 psi

Offline Colby

• post whore
  • KA24DE powered TRX
« Reply #8 on: Jan 2, 2010, 09:27PM »
I missed this first time round... were there posts cut out or was it really just Budgie's comment which brought on the wrath?