Author Topic: Ti Foglights on LX  (Read 1306 times)

Offline sph

• antrx.com junior member
Ti Foglights on LX
« on: Nov 4, 2008, 02:20PM »
I have recently fitted a S1 Ti front bumper to my S1 LX. The plug for the fog lights on the Ti bumper is different to the one on the LX. I know that the LX didn't come with fog lights but there is a plug spare in the loom. I assume it fits the SSS fog lights. How do I adapt the lights? What about the switch? If anyone has done the conversion please let me know how to wire up the lights.

Offline Alister

• antrx.com junkie
  • 5.7L LS1 oooh yeah baby!
Re: Ti Foglights on LX
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2009, 11:47PM »
I have recently fitted a S1 Ti front bumper to my S1 LX. The plug for the fog lights on the Ti bumper is different to the one on the LX. I know that the LX didn't come with fog lights but there is a plug spare in the loom. I assume it fits the SSS fog lights. How do I adapt the lights? What about the switch? If anyone has done the conversion please let me know how to wire up the lights.

What exactly do you want to know?
See my pic to the left, that's a JAP U13 SSS front on my LX (sold now).

All you need is:
U13 SSS or Ti indicator stalk (has fog light switch on it)
Foglight relay

Take a photo of your LX fog light connectors (they are taped up behind the bumper) and the TI foglight connectors. They should be the same, if they aren't then i'm 99% sure you Ti foggies are aftermarket. If the AUS U13 LX has the same foglight loom as the JAP U13 SSS then I highly doubt the AUS U13 Ti would be different to the AUS U13 LX.