Author Topic: Future Corsair Owner  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Gee

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
Future Corsair Owner
« on: Mar 25, 2005, 07:33PM »
g'day,

i'm a newbie in posting but have been signed up for a few months reading about trying to figure things out, and trying not to be a pain....

at the moment i'm selling my car and down sizing to possible a corsair or pintara.

like most cars have the good and bads.. still learning on wats what with u12 and corsair and u13 all new to me...

like most love trx but not looking at purchasing that dear... corsair caught my eye on jetspeed a red one with a custom kit ever since then been in the back of my head somthin different to i spose...

only down side is my mags r 5stud fit ford but  want be able to swap them onto the corsair which is a pity...

anywayz i'm from qld, hopefully i pick somthin up soon... not gonna talk chit bout what i want and will do until its done or need help...

anywayz back to reading up... everybody enjoy and happy easter...  (trying to find out the cosair drivers in here)

peace....

Offline Barnett

• antrx.com senior member
  • Not So Stock Ride, Banging Your Mum 24/7 :D
Re: Future Corsair Owner
« Reply #1 on: Mar 25, 2005, 08:51PM »
so there is a corsair with a custom kit on jetspeed? wouldn't mind seeing that....im a corsair owner, whether corsair or pintara i think they are a much of a muchness. good luck with finding a car.

[Barnett]
Mmmmm Turbo Mini Chopper Anyone?

Offline Sheldon

• antrx.com junkie
  • The Beasty Beast
« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2005, 01:04AM »
yeh the corsair is a good one as it has all the stuff ya want minus cruise control and cup holders lol
i am a corsair driver aswell check out the profile  ;D http://www.antrx.com/mr/display.php?id=818
If only the KA24E was KA24ET!!

Offline Gee

« Reply #3 on: Mar 26, 2005, 08:18AM »
yer, mine u it was ages ago before the site was updated... looked phat i did save pics of it but since then new computer...

sheldon read someone u looking to sell?? or just having a think... i'm not interested in buying just bummer coz there aint many cosair drivers in here.

i've stambled over 2 fords for under 1500 90 mod's... i dont know what it is must be the ford badging down pricing it they always seem to be cheaper then pin... u12 r virtually identically.

tryn to toss up the pro's n con's at the moment

peace

Offline Gee

« Reply #4 on: Mar 26, 2005, 08:32AM »
http://www.jetspeed.com.au/showCustomCar.asp?frm_Make=3&frm_Model=54&frm_Type=37#

i dont know if that site will work..

but not so stock ride, if not go on jetspeed webby click custom kits ford obvisouly corsair and theres only one a red one...

pic's arnet to big though, custom front skirt bonnet... wonder wat the sides and rear bar are? might be custom or trx i dont really know

its been there 4 a while so could be passed on to anew owner wonder what state
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2005, 08:34AM by Gee »

Offline JIMB0

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #5 on: Mar 26, 2005, 10:34AM »
The car in that link is a laser. Look at the front indicator lights, they are yellow instead of clear. Also look at the tail lights - dead giveaway.

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
« Reply #6 on: Mar 26, 2005, 10:41AM »
im going to agree with jimbo on that

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #7 on: Mar 26, 2005, 10:50AM »
Yes that car is a KE ord laser, we've covered it before.

Check out sheldons car for an idea of a corsair with a kit.

I sold my 2ltr corsair for $2700 a while ago... it had 227,000 on the clock and a long list of mechanical repairs over the three years I owned it (minor repairs mind you).  The Ghia's will be a little more pricey I should think.
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist