Author Topic: respray  (Read 2461 times)

Offline aussiepintara

• antrx.com junior member
respray
« on: Apr 26, 2011, 09:41AM »
just a quicky. what would i cost to get a basic respray in the original colour, and for a two tone also. anyone know? im from brizzy way.

cheers

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
Re: respray
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2011, 12:58PM »
It will depend on what sort of job your looking for.

There will be places that will respray it same colour for about 6-800 but it will be a quick rub back and spray.

If you want all panel beating done so there's no dents etc, expect no less then about 3000. Full respray inside and out could be as much as 6000.

It all depends on how much you want to spend as to what you will be able to do.
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline aussiepintara

« Reply #2 on: Apr 26, 2011, 04:34PM »
i'll do the panel beating myself. i would paint the car to but the missus wouldn't have it so yer. probly just the outside engine bay and all the inside parts are all good still. so you reackon put 1500 in the bank b4 i go and ask them hey

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
« Reply #3 on: Apr 26, 2011, 05:31PM »
i'll do the panel beating myself. i would paint the car to but the missus wouldn't have it so yer. probly just the outside engine bay and all the inside parts are all good still. so you reackon put 1500 in the bank b4 i go and ask them hey

Are you able to do the prep work yourself? You will save a bit of dosh as that is a labor killer!! Even if it isn't top notch prep work by yourself, at least you will save a bit.  :)
Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.

Offline aussiepintara

« Reply #4 on: Apr 26, 2011, 08:19PM »
yer i can always give it a go. i probly wont do the sanding tho, bit to much work involved