Author Topic: looking to sell my 24det turbo kit, with a free U13 that its all bolted to!  (Read 1916 times)

Offline SleepaTi

• antrx.com junkie
  • KA24DET Guru
basically i'm after $1200 for the turbo kit, the rest of the car comes for free minus the stereo & the wheels
the body is in average to poor condition, has light hail damage & a backyarder rear quarter repair
the motor has had it, it has a broken piston ring land (no4) so it smokes a bit under boost :(
good parts; nistune fitted s13 ka ecu & consult cable, 550cc jecs injectors, cast iron manifold
ebay GT3540 spec turbo, tial w'gate with 10psi spring (plus 15psi spring for upgrade)
innovate LC-1 Wideband Controller. link>> http://www.shiftkits.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14_38&products_id=59
full custom 3" zorst cat back with magnaflow cat & muff, 2.5" front pipe custom up front for w'gate
car has walbro fuel pump, good disks all round with near new redstuff pads (genuine EBC from UK)
king springs, batt in boot, altima tail lights, clear front bar indicators, all SSS options, everything works......
no reg or rwc.

NO OFFERS OR PART OUTS! PRICE IS FIRM & IT WILL NOT BE LOWERED

i'm looking to upgrade, a turbo as a daily is a bit much as i only drive it from work & back so now im looking to buy something
good on fuel.

so yeah the sale is for the turbo kit, the rest of the car comes for free.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2013, 07:52PM by SleepaTi »
NO! it's NOT a fucking SR20!!

Offline Pure_Sincerity

• post whore
  • noss is my father
I know you said no part outs, but if you have trouble getting rid of it and do decide to part, I call dibs on the nistune ecu.
U12 TRX
KA25DE
HIGH COMP
MEGASQUIRT
COILOVERS
INDIVIDUAL THROTTLE BODIES

Offline deviate

• antrx.com senior member
what would sending it to brisbane cost

Offline SleepaTi

• antrx.com junkie
  • KA24DET Guru