Author Topic: whats the stupidist thing a police officer has ever said to you?  (Read 13472 times)

Offline evenflow_trx

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty
    • Antrx
You were driving when you were 15 K0TTER?

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
he might be in NZ or the states, i believe they can get their L's at 15

Offline evenflow_trx

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty
    • Antrx
He's from Perth Milford

Offline Marty

• west oz local moderator
  • post whore
  • *no car :(*
eh its a saying, u know, "everyone trys to act cool when they're 15", i was 17 :) 
Wanneroo (Barbagallos) short track time 63 seconds (58 - Evo) long track 79 (69 - Evo)
Mods - Bosch 910 fuel pump, Nismo 555cc injectors, Z32 AFM, USB Bikirom, Full Whiteline Handling Kit, DBA Rotors, Tomei Poncams + GT2871. (174ahkw)

Offline KNG P1N

• humpin ya mumma since '85
  • post whore
  • dont hate the player.....hate the game
cop: do u know the rode rules bud?
me: to my knoledge u need to know them in order to have your licence.....as u can see i have my licence
cop: is there any need to be a smart alek?
me:smart, i merly answered a silly question, its like asking u if u knew how to be a cop.
cop: do u know how fast u were travveling
me: 70
cop: keep an eye on your speed limit in future, or u could end up geting a ticket.on your way
And there's not much I can say
But we miss you every day
And I'm bitter 'cause it's unfair
We'll be drinkin' in the sun
Playing music having fun
Cause one day I'll see you there
R.I.P, M.M 1984 - 2005

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
haha what a pisser mattius..

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline FLOGTARA

• 300ZX FANATIC
  • post whore
  • Your mother's got a wooden leg with a kickstand!
HAHAHAHAHA.  MAtti that is a cracker!  Well done!
1990 Z32 2 Seater N/A 5spd
Mods, modified cats, cat back exhaust, HKS air filter, cyn-r-g lightened flywheel, aluminium underdrive pulley, Super HD clutch.

Offline twizted_kitten

• antrx.com full member
lol god some coppas are soo stoopid lol!!

don't make me pull the plug on you
**what plug**
THIS ONE!!!
**thats the plug to the toaster**
ahh man i was making toast, its all ruined now!!!

Damien

he was thinking about the $75 :/

Offline VladIvanovic

• antrx.com junkie
    • My Company/Personal Website
it was unbelievable...
i pull up my mates driveway (hes just 200m down the road from the cop shop)
the cop blocks the driveway and calls me over from his car
hand my license and he goes to me "i see you had to back out of your friends driveway to straighten your car up there" i go "yeah and?" he replies "IF YOU DIDNT F$#%EN GO UP IT SO FAST YOU WOULDNT HAVE HAD TO... F%$^EN P Platers....."

was so shocked! too bad he was sittin in the car cause i couldnt get a glimpse of his number n go report him for language abuse n crap.

there was a second time i was spewed at by a cop for like doing 63kms/ph in a 60 zone
thought that was a bit stupid too

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
if you were on private property, what the heck does it matter if your not parked straight, and whats it got to do with the cop. ??? :P

Offline VladIvanovic

• antrx.com junkie
    • My Company/Personal Website
I have seriously no idea
probably tryin to book me for whatever he can cause im a P Plater?
wouldnt surprise me at all tho if that was his reason...
he kept threatening to take my license etc was so stupid

Offline Chadza

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • B4 what?
Friday night at the pre-drift cruise we could have written a book about the stupid cops there!

My two favourites....

"Last one out of here gets a defect!"

"Can you please step away from your vehicle sir, you are hindering my work as a police officer" Said to a guy who was fidling around with his engine bay...while the car was parked!

Chad
First a Silver TRX, then a White TRX...whats next? Game Boy-Clear style TRX?

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
Friday night at the pre-drift cruise we could have written a book about the stupid cops there!

write the book, then distribute it to the media ;)

Offline Tim-E

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • doof doof
cop: do u know the rode rules bud?
me: to my knoledge u need to know them in order to have your licence.....as u can see i have my

actually that there is possibly the dumbest thing you could ever say to a cop and i think u were very lucky he didnt keep you for ages and find every single little thing wrong with your car.

being a smartass to a cop is like pulling your pants down and pointing to your butthole.

anyways, thats my take on that. I have been pulled over quite a few times and been let off with a warning where if i was a smartass i am positive i wouldnt of been let off.
2.0L 4 -------> 3.0L 6. Does this mean a 4.0L 8 next?? or back to a 2.0L......turbo!

Damien

yeah, being a smartass will only cost you more a lot of the time

Offline B. J.

• antrx.com junior member
  • RB20det R31 Pintara!!!
might not be the stupidist thing a cop has said to me, but it's the stupidist thing I've said to a cop...

late one night on the way to my G/F's place after a hard day working; I was driving the last 10 mins of a 2hr drive, where 500m from the turn to my G/F's place.  I was pulled over for an RBT; usual run thru cop talk about the RBT;
COP: "have you been drinking tonight sir"
ME: "No thanks, I'm driving"
COP: *looks a little bemused* "please blow into the tube... keep going...little more... thankyou... *slight grunt, and a frown then* : "on your way."
ME: feeling like a fool, says thanks, and turns off 500m up the road.

:-[

EVERYTIME I get pulled over for an RBT in Lithgow, i get the same cop, and say the same thing, for fun now, coz the cop recognises me ;) last time was just after I got my full licence, he thought he had me for not displaying plates, until I handed it to him. 

::)

Damien

:D

Offline trxmad

• post whore

ME: "No thanks, I'm driving"

i said no thanks once on accident but it was funnier coz i had 3 drunks in the car that i was driving home. cops face looked a little odd

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
at least you havent had 5 drunks in your car when youve been pulled over at an RBT  ::)

note: yes I was driving..... a minivan, sober

Offline rollaboy

• antrx.com junkie
  • i love 4 play (get it, cause i have a 4wd!) hahaha
i agree with the whole not giving the cops shit. admitedly u get a few assholes on a power trip, but there is no point in beeing a wanker to a cop who is just doing his job.

example of an asshole cop, mixed with a bad  tempered P plater mate of mine:

my friend had just written off his nice example of a VH commodore, and as hes sitting there talking to the cop at the accident scene (fuming because he has just killed his very much loved VH) the cop starts talking stupid BS like "if u werent speeding, this wouldnt have happened, u P platers are all the same. so irresponsible" any way my mate starts getting all defensive and telling the cop how he wasnt speeding, (it was an accident in the wet) , blah blah blah and they get verbal fight over it till other officers arrive on the scene.

3 days later, my mate is driving his dads car up to the video shop. same cop pulls him over. instant loss of license for 2 of the most BS reasons.

NO 1:
license plate not clearly displayed (it was dusty but still perfectly visible) 3 points.

No 2:
P plates no clearly displayed (sitting on the parcel shelf and the dash, as they were just quickly wacked in for the drive up the road) 3 points.

NOW TELL ME THAT COP IS NOT JUST ABUSING HIS POWER!!! fukin dirty basturd. as if loosing ur car wasnt harsh enough.
milk and juice may come in 2 litres, but they dont have turbochargers bolted to the side of em

Offline squid

• poosah
i have managed to avoid the cops and have only had a few confrontations. only really stupid thing was that one cop told me that all aftermarket steering wheels on cars after 1984 are illegal :p

Offline twizted_kitten

• antrx.com full member
i have managed to avoid the cops and have only had a few confrontations. only really stupid thing was that one cop told me that all aftermarket steering wheels on cars after 1984 are illegal :p

HAHAHAHAHAHA what a toolbag!!! :D :D :D
don't make me pull the plug on you
**what plug**
THIS ONE!!!
**thats the plug to the toaster**
ahh man i was making toast, its all ruined now!!!

Browny_r31

my steering wheel got defected because it was 1.5mm to small. i mean COME ON!!!!

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
HAHAHAHAHAHA what a toolbag!!! :D :D :D

Most aftermarket steering wheels are unsafe, alot of them have bare metal in the centre, and if not they only have a tiny bit of plastic or leather covering the metal.  I wouldnt like to be smashing my head against one in a crash.

Offline timmy

• antrx.com senior member
  • whatever floats your boat
NOW TELL ME THAT COP IS NOT JUST ABUSING HIS POWER!!! fukin dirty basturd. as if loosing ur car wasnt harsh enough.

ur mate should appeal that. cops like that need to be slapped down. dirty pigs

Offline squid

• poosah

Most aftermarket steering wheels are unsafe, alot of them have bare metal in the centre, and if not they only have a tiny bit of plastic or leather covering the metal.  I wouldnt like to be smashing my head against one in a crash.

i think it is more unsafe to be driving around with a flimsy crappy stock wheel that twists and has no grip

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
i think it is more unsafe to be driving around with a flimsy crappy stock wheel that twists and has no grip

yep, there both unsafe.

Offline thumbtack

• thats not gone well
  • rum country correspondant
  • post whore
  • fallaces sunt rerum species
got pulled over for a rbt and was eating kfc.... i asked him if i could have a sip of my drink first and he goes, sure dont want you to choke the chicken..... hyuk...... i think to be a cop in bundy you have to pass a lame test or something.......
The old USSR had a single time zone. They had a hammer and sickle in the ground near the Kremlin much like a sundial.
Arguments raged for years as to what to call the timezone
Moscow Time?
Comrade Time?
In the end they all agreed.
Hammer Time.

the thumbtack corporation tm is not responsible for any injuries incurred as a result of thumbtack. any resemblance to any stationery, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Offline Tim-E

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • doof doof
got pulled over for a rbt and was eating kfc.... i asked him if i could have a sip of my drink first and he goes, sure dont want you to choke the chicken..... hyuk...... i think to be a cop in bundy you have to pass a lame test or something.......

haha what a knob
2.0L 4 -------> 3.0L 6. Does this mean a 4.0L 8 next?? or back to a 2.0L......turbo!