Author Topic: Get The T.I Back On The Road Finally!! LoL (Prev:Clutch/Flywheel Questions)  (Read 8846 times)

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
nice, the car should be running sweet after all of that! i wouldnt mind doing a big freshen up like this on my car...if only i had the $!

You know the black Uranium Market is booming.... ::)

try some silicone spray on your door rubbers, i find it works a treat.

Yeah done that, I have enough lube on the doors to make Jemma Jameson Blush... The Drivers Door still lifts up and saw exactly at what points the seals grip the window so will be getting that changed.

no problem mate! glad to see its running fine.

with the hd x clutch, its the same one i had in my rebuilt KA, It is awesome, who said the rod is too short? If thats the case it wouldn't be engaging/disengaging correctly.. by the sounds of it, your fine.

A friends friends brothers uncles sisters mother's long lost half cousin told me...  ::). Nah it was just word to wise that being aftermarket may find the rod is too short but it seems fine.

The only thing I remember prior is that blue smoke used to come out of the exhaust at full throttle. Haven't noticed that lately but what I did notice when I started it is that the TechTom told me it was running rich. This was on startup though and have heard cars tend to run more rich when cold than gradually goes away. Will check the Oxy sensor, air flow meter etc later not much of a drama at the moment though.

What I wanted to know is that dodgy welding pic of my headers has a slight leak, would that be of grave concern?? I am getting a new exhaust down the track anyways..  8)
Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.