Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 7503 times)

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
Re: Newbie
« Reply #30 on: Feb 17, 2006, 07:20AM »
Who gives a shit?

If the cops read this, they can find out who he is through his IP address, and visit him in person. Or better yet, the cameras on the ring road would have caught him for sure.

Just cos the rego'd expired doesn't mean his details are automatically deleted, so not only will he be caught for 100 over the speed limit, but dicked for having expired rego.

Offline 92TRX

• antrx.com junior member
« Reply #31 on: Feb 17, 2006, 01:49PM »
you remind me of an older member we had 'sammyj' Search for some of his posts ::)

I only found 12 of his 14 posts, don't see any similarity. Did the other two posts make the connection your refering to. Or is it something personal to you that makes you remember him, just curious to the connection.
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2006, 01:51PM by 92TRX »
Why be standard, WHEN CUSTOM IS SO MUCH MORE FUN!!!

Offline 92TRX

« Reply #32 on: Feb 17, 2006, 01:57PM »
PS another thing about cops. I went to the Reservoir station to report a road rage incident where a commodore driver porpously tailgated me and tried to run me off the road when I was on my bike last week.
The cop was very helpful, but died everything to avoid taking my statement. I had rego plates, description of car and driver. The driver  turned into a recedentioal pocket of Reservoir so I suggested that she look him up. She confirmed rego, car and registerd owners age all checked out.

I've rung them to make the statement three times since last Wednesday, so when it comes to road 'crimes', they don't care unless they physicaly catch you. Let them come to me, at least I'll get a chance for this statement.

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #33 on: Feb 17, 2006, 02:07PM »
thats really not the sort of attitude we like to project/express here at antrx, we are all (try to be) law abiding on the roads, and am sorry to say we have no room here for stupidity/carelessness on the roads... in future please refrain from posting about anything illegal you may have done... thank you
I'm sick of my knob going all floppy and loose in my hand  :P 
I've been on probation for 21 years, can't make a decision without consulting the wife first  ::)

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #34 on: Feb 17, 2006, 03:20PM »
I only found 12 of his 14 posts, don't see any similarity.

Reading my sig should say enough of his attitude :P, old timers of antrx will laugh at it hehe
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...

Offline 92TRX

« Reply #35 on: Feb 17, 2006, 04:15PM »
I am in no way trying to encourage any one to do any 'illegal' activity. Nor am I trying to justify any 'illegal' driving I've been part of in the past.. Had I been able to get to a circuit and test my car out In the last two months, I would have as I have done many times in the past. I do hold a CAMS liscence and prefer testing on an enclosed track, just work and other commitments have not been to time consuming of late.

Again, just for the record, I am not trying to justify any of my actions. I also wish to say that I did not intend to upset or go against the moral of this forum, and I apologise if this is the opinion that I have projected. If any member feels that I have upset them in any way let me know and I will apologise to each member directly.

Offline ashman01

• Thats Mr. Man01 to you.
  • post whore
  • Slowly getting there
« Reply #36 on: Feb 17, 2006, 05:48PM »
Didnt think they made the TRX in 92? Thought it was just 90 and 91 models. Could be wrong because they made the U12 till 1992 but i thought that was only the executive 1's?

Offline beeber

• new kid on the block
« Reply #37 on: Feb 17, 2006, 07:17PM »
Didn't they also make the FORD TRX pre 90?  so that could mean that they also made the trx after 92?

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #38 on: Feb 17, 2006, 10:17PM »
wtf?  WAY off topic guys... and the U12 in australia was produced from 1989 to 1992.

Ford TRX?  What the hell....
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline beeber

• new kid on the block
« Reply #39 on: Feb 18, 2006, 06:27AM »
sorry, not ford TRX, but the blue bird!  It's like the GLi?!? i dunno if it's the same?

Offline 92TRX

« Reply #40 on: Feb 18, 2006, 06:34AM »
They stuffed up at the factory, they should of made my TRX in '92. Or I must suffer from temporary dislexia, and it's probably to late to change my username to 90TRX??
Daily prize goes to ashman for knowing more about my car than what I do, your not stalking me are you??

Offline beeber

• new kid on the block
« Reply #41 on: Feb 18, 2006, 06:45AM »
Stalkin! Yes he's stalking youi! so is the gov!! :D nah i mean honestly i know shitall, just makin a bit of convo!

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
« Reply #42 on: Feb 18, 2006, 10:47AM »
Stalkin! Yes he's stalking youi! so is the gov!! :D nah i mean honestly i know shitall, just makin a bit of convo!

This isn't a chat room beeber.

and this thread has gone way off topic....
------
brb
k im back ;)
ooh yeah...
oh I love it when you do it like that
---grrrrr---meow11!!@k1nk-e
ohhhh I better lock you up you dirty thread....