Author Topic: How not to drift  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
How not to drift
« on: Nov 18, 2009, 10:56PM »
Was working out Acacia Ridge today accross the road from the drift track down Colebard street west when all of a sudden BANG.

Walked out of the garage and found this guy, what a fucken tool. He was parked just around the corner, decided to be a super cool dude and drift around the barely corner. All of a sudden a car comes the other way, what is the idiot to do, tries to get out of drift, fishtails and smacks into the rear corner of ute, sending R33 in a spin and taking out the drivers door.

The ute used to be where the R33 now sits. Altho you must feel sorry for the guy wrecking his ride, he is still a complete fuck head and deserves it for drifting on a public road. Just on the other side of that fence people were sitting, imagine if that ute wasnt there.

Luckily no-one was hurt and plenty of people took photos. I managed to take one as i had to rush.

Enjoy.

The guy in the red has is the ute owner (who was quiet placid about the whole thing) guy walking away (in blue shirt) behind the white ute was the R33 driver

« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2009, 10:58PM by Ka-Bluey »

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
Re: How not to drift
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 2009, 07:57AM »
I dont have any sympathy for the r33 driver screwing up his ride, if he wants to be a dick on a public road then i think its justice.

I hate all people like that, that think their car is the best thing round, meaning i have to drive like a tool to prove it.

This morning i was at a petrol station, just parked waiting for Mikki to fill up her car. Some tool smirks at my car as he walked back to his SS Commodore. Jumps in and as hes leaving where he parked at the pump, span his wheels past me out the drive where the people coming in had to brake hard to miss him. Dickheads like that deserve the karma that will come their way when they put others at risk to be a jerk!
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline MAT792

• antrx.com junior member
Re: How not to drift
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2010, 12:38AM »
this happened just outside archy drifts hey?
i remember that
he was absolutely tanked and his mate bet him that he couldnt slide the corner
clearly his mate was right