Author Topic: Strange Dreams  (Read 6753 times)

Offline evenflow_trx

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty
    • Antrx
Re: Strange Dreams
« Reply #30 on: Apr 1, 2004, 02:30PM »
I have never had a dream about my TRX. I rarely dream and if I do, I hardly remember them. One that I do remember though was about 2-3 months ago.

I dreamt about these 2 twin girls I see on the 5.15pm train everyday. Anyway, somehow we were on the beach and they started walking into the water but I didn't want to go in because I had my work shoes on. (wtf)
Then they ditched me behind these fence thing and there were houses everyday and I was looking for them frantically. Then I found them with a big group and I climbed an apple tree and watched them. I cant really remember the rest of it but I do remember there were more parts to the dream.

What a stupid dream, I woke up thinking to myself 'what a tool, having a dream like this'.

I also might add that dreams that aren't stupid, are wet dreams  :)

Offline [JAZZIE]

• post whore
  • [JAZZIE]
    • [JAZZIE]'s World
« Reply #31 on: Apr 10, 2004, 04:37PM »

i had a few dreams like that a while back, i was driving my parents camry and the brakes would never work. not even the handbrake, so i had to slam it into reverse to stop ::) :o

at the time these were occuring the brake pads were almost due to be replaced, which is a strange coincidence

u could always slam it down into 2nd if its manual and wait for compression lock up (*ouch* but it works) :P
- Law of Attraction -
If you think positive, your life experiences will be positive.
If you think negative, your life experience will be negative.
You bring into your life what ever experiences you desire.

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
« Reply #32 on: Apr 11, 2004, 10:30AM »
i reckon slamming it into reverse would be worse!, not that itd be possible :-\

Offline big JON

• antrx.com full member
  • Boosty booooooooosty
« Reply #33 on: Apr 12, 2004, 02:58AM »
I keep having this dream where im on a massive swing, like the height of the empire state building, and i fall off...and then i always wake up. I cant say ive ever had a dream about my car tho
Mk III GA70 Twin Turbo Supra
1g-gte
116.8 kW atw
ET 15.641 @ 88.58mph, RT .719 sec

Offline FLOGTARA

• 300ZX FANATIC
  • post whore
  • Your mother's got a wooden leg with a kickstand!
« Reply #34 on: Apr 12, 2004, 09:08AM »
I've only ever had 1 car dream about the PIntara.  I got a turbo upgrade.  And when i'd go driving the boost would wind up but the car wouldn't go anywhere.  Its kinda like those dreams where you are running but cant get and y traction. 

Soo frustrating having my car turboed in my dream and not being able to feel the benefits...lol  ::)
1990 Z32 2 Seater N/A 5spd
Mods, modified cats, cat back exhaust, HKS air filter, cyn-r-g lightened flywheel, aluminium underdrive pulley, Super HD clutch.