Author Topic: E-HNU12 PILLARLESS ATTESA  (Read 3104 times)

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
E-HNU12 PILLARLESS ATTESA
« on: Oct 21, 2013, 04:40PM »
 :) FACTORY BUILT  ;) E-HNU12 AWD ATTESA SR20DET   :D Yes my ride is fast becoming a Nissan laugh  :(  IS  there any other in Australia!?! As I can't seem 2 find anyone as yet that can recondition my  factory 5 speed manual box nor has one r parts 2 complete & need a place that does them,or what do I do!?! Like import? What does the forum do!?! eBay ::) It appears all ok except the first gear on the main shaft that's all :D  thanks.PS.

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
Re:
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2013, 12:11PM »
A few people have import u12 and u13s with the awd manual boxes.

The manual boxes are hard to find though and I've heard of people buying up spares for when theirs breaks.

Check out import wreckers, or even the PGA forums (cringe) cause they have the boxes left over after doing sr20det swaps into their n14s. Although if anyone still does that I dont know.

There are a list of import wreckers in the performance section of the forums. Some hace closed down now though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
Re: E-HNU12 PILLARLESS ATTESA
« Reply #2 on: Dec 4, 2013, 12:00PM »
 :) hey :) thanks heaps,I am stuck for time & expert information!
Ha it's the usual thing for me A lack of knowledge so am asking Can u tell me please if U know Does the u12sr20 set awd box have a 3/4 clip on the end of the passengers side long Axel Shaft!?!
The distal insertion end!?! 5/10 mill in
In between the two splines!.!:-) thanks :) PS.

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #3 on: Dec 7, 2013, 08:12AM »
 :) Hey :) WARNING. Are u driving a Dangerous Nissan!?!
I have asked a few ANTRX MEMBERS And there is not a clear awnser on the front Axel Clip! Some are driving Without a Ser Clip holding Axel in And some have NOT A serclip holding the Front Long Axel In!?!
WE NEED CLARITY AS MAYBE DRIVING A TIME BOMB ON THE ROADS!  Not good enough!
« Last Edit: Dec 7, 2013, 08:14AM by roadkill91 »

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #4 on: Dec 17, 2013, 11:03PM »
 :)Hey :) Car Manual and going :D YAH  ;D 3 motors and conversions later ::) New radiator Coming,Thanks Matt & Pedro, WOWmy first 1 hour drive and only prob is water leak  :D OH Actuator acting up abit as I had 2 change first as was 2 soft on turbo release waste gate,2nd actuator has a bit of play and am I think loosing boost cause of it,My T28bb is only reaching 5/7,Will keep YAH posted.Hope photos of ANTRX Stickers CHROME look cool, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ,Thanks and cheers 2 all Nismos ;D

Offline pedro666

• post whore
  • VET NEO VVL is how I roll...
« Reply #5 on: Dec 18, 2013, 08:56AM »
good to hear you got it running again..
the words "race car" spelled backward still spell "race car"? 

skype_shannan801

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #6 on: Dec 18, 2013, 09:44PM »
 :)Hey Pedro666  :) Man u keep hang-in in there ;) Hey mate am I stoked so bad.The Attesa is a mad little machine.So many comments and looks,LOL. I am having trouble with parkers dull and staying on :-X I took the fuse out 4 a quick fix,Lost dash tail etc,I will have 2 track back as I really need fixed by weekend so as can travel some ways soon as I mentioned,Well I also purchased a electronic universal Turbo actuator that has 6 programs that are programmable for mapping out boost variants etc,I will also do a spot weld on the actuator itself making sure exhaust port is closing right off as so can make more boost.The new Motor is a bit rough on idle some times and is drooping randomly to around .5/6,5/7 is not so bad with air as she adjusts herself with a 1000 roundabouts rev :) and then behaves a bit smoother.I am thinking is the bigger turbo maybe ;D lights is the issue now,And some larger tyres up the track :) as the ones on her are real express road only as are really super low profile ones.I hope 2 have the time 2 get my head around the photo shit on weekend as that photo bucket or shack thing is pissen me off  :D .oh yah the muffler is so fkn loud  :-[ I will be hoping 2 quiet soon and ca nt wait 2 put twin exhausts with twin tips.And new mufflers So I will be looking at  the findings on here asap,I am thinking long term she will have air bag,spare guards flared with huge light rims  for the winter fire wood trips rain and mud.LOL.summer low tread on separate wheels,sounds harsh but I can do an incredible job on them as have done before 0n Sons Allan Moffet RX7 rears had 352 s and was still room for moore,Anyway just thin-kn out loud,ITS all a long term thing as I have drove now for 4 hours and apart from the discomfort of the manual shift shit thing it is quite a car that be for sure, :) UMM I don't have the low driving lights? any idea on a substitute ,Maybe Fogies instead.Cheers man,And thanks again for your support through all the fkn bullshit I have endured with making wrong decisions at the time. ;) Hey on the lighter side of things I am pretty sure I have a full print out in English HNU12/HNU13 ecu pinouts/& wire diagram ; ::)  :o   ::) ha,Go figure ,AS soon as I take out 2 do original Manual I get sent for free a whole wire  shit for auto conversion,LOL,so in a few years I will look and do a full Monte again but will complete this time.

Offline attesaBluebird

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
« Reply #7 on: Jan 11, 2014, 03:37PM »
Mine works, 89 U12 CA18DET manual pillarless.
Been a loooooong time!

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #8 on: Jan 11, 2014, 06:03PM »
 :) hey AttesaBulebird :o Real shot  :D :D cool Has been a long Haul mine is on the road six hours and just teething stuff ;D I go Wollongong a bit perhaps pass sometime. Old mite Counterpunch is selling one in QLD Two thousand Rego I wouldn't mind Whole Body
U could have all running  ;) or what ever no probs LOL People have a tendency to run into me more than breake downs :D lIs yours a Turbo. Nice shot. Ausome lookn Ride. Catch RK ps Pm is cool.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2014, 06:06PM by roadkill91 »