Author Topic: WTB: Nissan pintara trx/Ti  (Read 3041 times)

Offline Pure_Sincerity

• post whore
  • noss is my father
WTB: Nissan pintara trx/Ti
« on: May 2, 2011, 04:44PM »
Alright so the corsair is giving me the fucking shits, now the time has come to start over.

As the title says I am looking for preferably a trx if not a Ti.

Located in brissy cheers
U12 TRX
KA25DE
HIGH COMP
MEGASQUIRT
COILOVERS
INDIVIDUAL THROTTLE BODIES

Offline JAWSTRX!

• antrx.com junkie
  • TRX STYLE!!!
TRX 1-FORD FALCON 0

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
Re: WTB: Nissan pintara trx/Ti
« Reply #2 on: May 2, 2011, 08:29PM »
Alright so the corsair is giving me the fucking shits, now the time has come to start over.

Why? What's so bad? You may find the next car has more problems!!

If your really inherent on starting over again perhaps look for a doner car to raid??

Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.

Offline Pure_Sincerity

• post whore
  • noss is my father
« Reply #3 on: May 2, 2011, 09:01PM »
Nah just this steering problem, we've changed the entire front end and nothing has worked, struts, rack, pump, tie rods, universal joint, power steering lines, steering column etc etc got me stumped... And to top off this 4 month delamour I've somehow developed a hole in the sump, rocker cover has started to leak, speed sensor wires snapped, and a hole developed in my bedroom door.....
U12 TRX
KA25DE
HIGH COMP
MEGASQUIRT
COILOVERS
INDIVIDUAL THROTTLE BODIES

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
« Reply #4 on: May 2, 2011, 09:50PM »
Nah just this steering problem, we've changed the entire front end and nothing has worked, struts, rack, pump, tie rods, universal joint, power steering lines, steering column etc etc got me stumped... And to top off this 4 month delamour I've somehow developed a hole in the sump, rocker cover has started to leak, speed sensor wires snapped, and a hole developed in my bedroom door.....

Sucks about the steering. What was the issue again?

Hole possibly hit something? Rusted (though I doubt it)?

Rocker cover probably from lack of gasket.. mine kept weeping no matter how much I put than eventually was fine after multiple attempts.. speed sensor would have been brittle.. hole in the bedroom door would have been one of Ryan's midgets breaking in..
Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #5 on: May 4, 2011, 09:18AM »
There is 2 in melbourne that are going cheap, not sure if Urq still has his, but one other member who is only here every so often is looking to sell his black auto TRX for about $1500 from memory.