Author Topic: Ben Cousins- Whatta tosser  (Read 5815 times)

Offline cruizer

• post whore
Ben Cousins- Whatta tosser
« on: Oct 18, 2007, 09:00PM »
All I can say is Ben Cousins is a tosser. Way to ruin a decent career. Just because he plays in the AFL doesn't mean he should get preferential treatment. All I can say is whatever he gets, he deserves.

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
Re: Ben Cousins- Whatta tosser
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2007, 09:07PM »
Footy footy footy...

Fuck 'em :P
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline JelloBello

• Attesa Driver
  • west oz local moderator
  • post whore
  • Got Pastie?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2007, 09:36PM »
Damn... don't know how much press coverage this is getting over east. But F me, if I have to sit through another night of "ben cousins this, ben cousins that" while showing the same images over and over again I'm going to kill someone. The story is freakin' everywhere.

NOBODY CARES!
1994 u13 SSS Attesa ftw. Project thread here
13.876 @ 98.83mph

Offline FuzzyDropbear

• antrx.com senior member
  • L26 Boost Junkie
« Reply #3 on: Oct 18, 2007, 09:48PM »
Hmmm, well, apparently the news hasn't reached Creswick yet... So what's going on? Lol... Might help if I had time to watch the news every now and again hey? But noone here at uni has been talking about it... Whatever it is.
Datsun boys, we like 'em fast, so we drop 'em low, heavy on the gas!

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2007, 09:52PM »
He got done for drug possession i think? But yeh anyways....he's a tosser  ;D

Offline rathies

• I may be going to hell but I'm going in a 4BY
  • post whore
  • Patrol of Doom coming soon
« Reply #5 on: Oct 18, 2007, 09:57PM »
NOBODY CARES!

too right mate, who said the dirty B word? fuck man it (the media coverage) was bad enough when they suspended the little shit in the first place.
Previous rides: KA24ET TRX,  2000 GUII Patrol 4.2 td, AntrxWA whore TRX owner 4/5, 99 Landrover Discovery TD5
Current Ride(s):  91 GQ Patrol ST-3 RB25DET Converted :)

Offline LC_TRX

« Reply #6 on: Oct 18, 2007, 10:10PM »
i think the title of this thread says it all

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #7 on: Oct 18, 2007, 10:10PM »
Send the dropkick to jail i say...what a wanker

Hows about the double standard tho... cant remember his name, but some young bloke from WC got sacked for drink driving and crashing his car, cousins has been done for legging it from an RBT, and for drugs twice and is only now being sacked, same goes for that daniel kerr F-wit

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #8 on: Oct 18, 2007, 10:12PM »
Send the dropkick to jail i say...what a wanker

Hows about the double standard tho... cant remember his name, but some young bloke from WC got sacked for drink driving and crashing his car, cousins has been done for legging it from an RBT, and for drugs twice and is only now being sacked, same goes for that daniel kerr F-wit

I agree, just because he was good doesn't mean- "oh maybe we can let him off this time....oh he made a mistake, let him off again." You do drugs, you get fined, kicked off the team and charged by the cops. Easy.

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #9 on: Oct 18, 2007, 10:23PM »
I agree, just because he was good doesn't mean- "oh maybe we can let him off this time....oh he made a mistake, let him off again." You do drugs, you get fined, kicked off the team and charged by the cops. Easy.

Thats right man.. there shouldnt be 2 sets of rules, its also partly the AFLs fault for not making a big deal about it.

Ive always thought ben cousins was a wanker, but this just pisses me off, the fact that he can get off so lightly, Funny thing is, is that he may not get into the US, so he ca go to "rehab"  cos he is facing drugs charges...eat a dick if that happens

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

Offline Carbon-goodness

• On ya bike!
  • post whore
  • self confessed antrx cycling nut
« Reply #10 on: Oct 18, 2007, 10:31PM »
yeah fcuk the fcuken fcuker!

bloody sick of hearin bout this wanker. "oooo! ben did this.... ben did that...." who givs a toss!?!? not me that's for sure! (and a fair amount of ppl here too, LOL).

he is an absolute goose and i hope i gets hit by a mack truck, then the mack truck backs the truck up.... just to make sure....  :D
If somebody asks you, "can I ask you a question?" and you say, "no",  you're actually answering a question. Think about it....

Offline FuzzyDropbear

• L26 Boost Junkie
« Reply #11 on: Oct 18, 2007, 10:43PM »
Funny thing is, is that he may not get into the US, so he ca go to "rehab"  cos he is facing drugs charges...eat a dick if that happens

lol. No worries, there's a drug rehab centre in my fire district. However, still won't let him come... he's an asshat to the extreme! Plus, I'll run him over if I see him running up the hill trying to get out!  ;)

That's what shits me with footy, is that the players have a different set of rules to the average joe, just because they're "football stars".... Yes, I know, it's only the Ben Cousins' of the football world that behave like morons and thus get to experience the relaxation of the law. But it still pisses me off.
Datsun boys, we like 'em fast, so we drop 'em low, heavy on the gas!

Offline BILL*69

• is on LPG...
  • post whore
  • Off Defect Finally..
« Reply #12 on: Oct 18, 2007, 11:45PM »
I agree totally with the tosser part, but someone answer me this honestly:

"How much fcuking stupider can you get?"

I dont think its possible.
mr 4ut0m4t1c d0r1fft0000 p1nny 0n ga5 w17h cu5t0m u13h su8w00f3r!
When i'm cruisin' wit my bitches and G's ready to pop a cap in the ass of some fool who thinks he's bank by takin' my corner of the block....  ::)

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #13 on: Oct 18, 2007, 11:50PM »
hhaha i know!!

how wasted did he look after he was arested?? lol...dumbshit, no wonder he declined a drug test

Offline rathies

• I may be going to hell but I'm going in a 4BY
  • post whore
  • Patrol of Doom coming soon
« Reply #14 on: Oct 19, 2007, 10:08AM »
just bear in mind that he's only being charged with having drugs he doesn't have a perscription for. If he hadn't caused any trouble in the past then I would say sacking him is tough.
But I praise wce decision to give him the flick purely because of media hype surrounding something he hasn't even been found guilty of yet.
Previous rides: KA24ET TRX,  2000 GUII Patrol 4.2 td, AntrxWA whore TRX owner 4/5, 99 Landrover Discovery TD5
Current Ride(s):  91 GQ Patrol ST-3 RB25DET Converted :)

Offline Marty

• post whore
  • *no car :(*
« Reply #15 on: Oct 19, 2007, 07:36PM »
This guy has connections with all the underworld knobs in Perth, So he'll never go to jail or get the book thrown at him, he knows too many people, and he has a lot of investments in their business's.
Wanneroo (Barbagallos) short track time 63 seconds (58 - Evo) long track 79 (69 - Evo)
Mods - Bosch 910 fuel pump, Nismo 555cc injectors, Z32 AFM, USB Bikirom, Full Whiteline Handling Kit, DBA Rotors, Tomei Poncams + GT2871. (174ahkw)

Offline trx_reece

« Reply #16 on: Oct 19, 2007, 08:00PM »
This guy has connections with all the underworld knobs in Perth, So he'll never go to jail or get the book thrown at him, he knows too many people, and he has a lot of investments in their business's.

thats right he has too many conections wit the marfia and they alredy said that they will protect him from what ever happens

Offline JelloBello

• Attesa Driver
  • post whore
  • Got Pastie?
« Reply #17 on: Oct 19, 2007, 08:11PM »
allow me to reiterate: "Whatta tosser"

watching Koshi and Mel on sunrise this morning and they're still going on about Ben Cousins.... switch over to 9 for "today" and they're talking about him too. ARGH!
1994 u13 SSS Attesa ftw. Project thread here
13.876 @ 98.83mph

Offline DTM

• post whore
« Reply #18 on: Oct 20, 2007, 07:43PM »
funny thing is, now the cops are dropping the charges cos they got nothing and he's suing them. haha!