Author Topic: 50mm Custom ITB's  (Read 3866 times)

Offline evlknvl

• antrx.com senior member
50mm Custom ITB's
« on: Oct 23, 2013, 08:56PM »
Thinking of selling my itb's to suit the ka24e, never finished setting them up as the ecu side of things slowed me down and have a set of new 45mm webers sitting on my shelf so the itb's are just gathering dust. Don't have the U12 anymore and once the ka dies in the beamer I will go with a different setup so my loss is your gain. The itb's themselves are 50mm Suzuki GSXR 1000 with the injector bungs filled. The intake manifold has been custom made at Dynamic Engineering along with the velocity stacks to suit which all up cost over $600The bottom of the intake has been plumbed for a vacuum connection such as the brake booster etc. 45 degree silicon couplers along with top quality stainless clamps have been used to bolt it together for a neat finish. There is also a custom intake filter and box which still needs the foam to finish which comes with it (needs finishing still). One of the velocity stacks has been damaged and probably needs replacing and there is no TPS (throttle position sensor) but are readibly available. Other than that the complete fuel rail, injectors, connectors, throttle bodies, custom intake manifold, custom velocity stacks, couplers etc..make it a very complete package and am selling it as such. Asking price $675 FIRM, don't stuff me round with stupid offers as I will ignore them. PM if interested and would like more detailed photos or have a question. Scott.

Few pics of the itb's on the ka24e installed in a U12 and newer pics installed in the beamer.

Maybe interested in a full race seat but MUST be "AS NEW" or NEW in perfect condition and CAMS/FIA Approved.

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
Re: 50mm Custom ITB's
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2013, 09:35AM »
good luck with the sale mate.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline evlknvl

« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2013, 07:34AM »
Make me an offer, would like to sell so I can fund another project. No reasonable offer refused.

Offline evlknvl

« Reply #3 on: Apr 18, 2014, 10:31PM »
**BUMP** Would like to see these gone to fund another project, $525 + postage will see this setup yours. That's $150 off original asking price and more than reasonable for the whole setup. PM me before you miss out!

Offline evlknvl

« Reply #4 on: Oct 11, 2014, 05:45PM »
BUMP....Would like to see this sold so no reasonable offer refused.