Author Topic: Rolling UPHILL  (Read 8538 times)

Offline Luke

• 173kw @ all 4
  • sth. oz local moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
Re: Rolling UPHILL
« Reply #30 on: Mar 22, 2008, 10:50PM »
You want proof..........I will give you proof, when I go out there in the truck next week I will take video on my phone and try to upload it to the pc, if not I will send it to a member who can. 

I am going out there in the car, I will take video of this as well, and then if some members are still not convinced i shall organise a cruise.

Video won't prove shit, cos it's an !!!!!OPTICAL!!!!! Illusion!!!!!!!

Fuck. </muttering under breath>
Jason reffering to the OzVR4 Forum... "Even their forum is slow" "FJ20.com on the other hand, yep that S12 does Mono's"

Offline weasel

• nsw local moderator
  • post whore
  • ooooweeeooooo
Re: Rolling UPHILL
« Reply #31 on: Mar 23, 2008, 01:00AM »
You want proof..........I will give you proof, when I go out there in the truck next week I will take video on my phone and try to upload it to the pc, if not I will send it to a member who can. 

I am going out there in the car, I will take video of this as well, and then if some members are still not convinced i shall organise a cruise.

i don't just want a video of your car rolling down a hill i want you to get some measurements with something, level, plumb line, dumpy level, council gradient tables, whatever, something that proves to me it is an uphill slope in the direction of your vehicle moving
"Noss is God"