Author Topic: Audiobahn Amps  (Read 2040 times)

Offline wb131988

• antrx.com junior member
  • new kid on the block
Audiobahn Amps
« on: Mar 16, 2005, 12:24AM »
Hi,
     Does anyone think much of the Audiobahn amps? Is the Audiobahn A8001DT any good?

Cheerz  8)

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
Re: Audiobahn Amps
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2005, 08:07AM »
as far as i know audiobahn are a semi-cheap brand, not in the cheap category like BOSS or Avalance, but also not in the same group as all the big names like pioneer, kenwood and so on, i have heard good things about them though

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline concept9

• antrx.com full member
  • SR20DETR.X
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2005, 06:44PM »
boss might be 'cheap' but my boss amp hasn't missed a beat, and i get alot of compliments about my sound system. it really depends how well you match power values  :-\

i've haerd the audiobahn ones are 'ok'. but thats all i've heard, i've never heard them in action

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2005, 10:14PM »
boss might be 'cheap' but my boss amp hasn't missed a beat, and i get alot of compliments about my sound system. it really depends how well you match power values :-\

i've haerd the audiobahn ones are 'ok'. but thats all i've heard, i've never heard them in action

boss are good value for money when they work

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline concept9

• antrx.com full member
  • SR20DETR.X
« Reply #4 on: Mar 17, 2005, 07:29PM »
boss are good value for money when they work

yeah i'll agree with you there  ::)
a mate of mine got one and after a while it blew smoke everywhere, but thankfully mines been going sweet

Offline wb131988

• antrx.com junior member
  • new kid on the block
« Reply #5 on: Apr 26, 2005, 12:42AM »
Hiya peeps managed to get the Audiobahn A8001DT to power my Alpine r types wired at 1 ohm and OH MY GOD Ive never heard so much raw clean power. I RECOMMEND AUDIOBAHN AMPS TO ANYONE, BUT NOT THEIR SUBS......