Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
Re:6x9s
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2003, 11:42PM »
you will need to cut metal too.

if you cant find anyone with a jigsaw, i'll make a few calls & see if i cant get one made for you.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline perthTRX

• antrx.com full member
  • ## CRUIZE ## ## BOOZE ## LeT LOOze !!
    • Jeff's Web home
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2003, 04:33AM »
i just did my parcel shelf ...though i did not have to change anything as i put in the same size speakers though better ones!! 280 watts output and good bass too.   I learnt quite a bit doing it myself!!  and thats the way to go!!  As  i am now doing the front door speaker replacements...i realised its not going to be as easy as the rear panel for me!!  so i hopped on  bIg W   got myself some mdf....wood glue just in case....all the required screws...some brownbread  door  sound deadner stuff.....a can of red paint....and   Then headed  to Cash converters( used goods shop) picked up  a  Jigsaw   for 35$( bit off a rip off..but realised that only later)....and borrowed a  hole driller from a mate........well thats about all i needed..or need....thats what i assume ...as i havent really started  the job ... but im on it tomorrow noon...got the initial   drawings on mdf    all sorted out....hhhhmmm im gettin a bit off the topic here ...anyway...A JIGSAW very imp  get one now  always will come handy sooner or later..............   Ive got everything sorted out..... xcept for one thing...  the original mount s   have a bit of a slant to themount pointing upwards ...just wondering if i could probably get away by not making a sloping mount...as its gonna be pretty difficult to make that one .....even if i managed to get a sander from somewhere!!  ;-(...hope all this info gives  u an idea in some way!!( or the other)...all the best!!

Offline chucky

• CRUISE MONKEY
  • post whore
  • WHERES MY STICKER?
« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2003, 04:21PM »
noss: nah, i made the parcel shelf without a jigsaw, bit of an effort, but i was prepared to work for 2 hours solid cutting holes, etc... i didnt cut into the metal sheet under the parcel shelf, i simply got those plastic things that make your speakers sit up a little ($25) for a pair, i only got them because i didnt want to cut into the chassis, this way its a fucking ad for speaker boosters 2 grab my speakers but yeh... it'll have to do for now...
What do ralliart do??? make stickers???