Author Topic: it seems noone uses this website.  (Read 1841 times)

Offline jonorump

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
it seems noone uses this website.
« on: Mar 13, 2013, 11:10PM »
It seems the majority of posts on here are from last year???? Does anyone use this website? I thought it would be cool to find some more bluebird enthusiasts

Offline fofuxake

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
Re: it seems noone uses this website.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2013, 01:15AM »
Yeah mate, I have sorta had the same feeling... I think we missed the boat ;)

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2013, 09:11AM »
There isnt too much happening, the cars are getting quite old now, and not many of us still own the u12's. I do and there are a few others, but alot of the members have moved on to new cars.
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2013, 10:59AM »
as kranzy has said, yes, a lot of people have moved on and the cars are getting old now, but there has also been a shift in focus.

the project cars section is quite busy most of the time.. the bulk of the technical areas have everything you would ever want to know about a u12 or a u13 which is why there is less activity there now. but if there is anything you can't find or want to know, there is nothing stopping you from posting up a question and asking. there are quite a few knowledgeable people that still frequent the forums and they still contribute even though they have moved on from the u12/u13.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like