Author Topic: everything is in  (Read 2065 times)

Offline chucky

• CRUISE MONKEY
  • post whore
  • WHERES MY STICKER?
everything is in
« on: Jul 24, 2003, 07:49PM »
ok everything is now in but not before having the living fuck scared out of me, i left my mates place and started driving down a stretch of road that was extremly busy, as i turned onto the street i noticed my indicators and hazards wern't working, needless to say, i SHAT myself!!!i got home to realise that one of the connectors wasn't plugged in....

when i was trying to put the power cable through the firewall, i couldn't find the hole that you guys had told me about.. the air con one... anyway, drilled a hole thru next to the accellerator cable and removed the accelerator brackets... LOL just jokin, nar but i drilled a hole next to it and the cable is sitting snug....

i havent had much of a play around with the setup (bass/treble) but at the moment it sounds pretty good.... im getting a fair bit of rattle against the rear window, anyone know how to get rid of this???..... overall im quite happy
What do ralliart do??? make stickers???

Offline ZiiN

• ANTRX Boost Whore
  • antrx.com junkie
Re:everything is in
« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2003, 09:25PM »
turn your bass down a bit?  ::)
Munch Munch 5.0L's For Lunch

Wolf 3Dv5 + controller
A'pexi 740cc Injectors
MSD Direct Fire Ignition system
Malpassi rising rate FPR
Walbro 500hp fuel pump
Front Mount
Turbo back 3in Exhuast
GT28RS turbo (soon to betuned ;) )

Offline Nizzan

• antrx cruise monkey
  • antrx.com junkie
  • I am NOT a llama!!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2003, 10:32PM »
depends what it actually is?? Is it the locking mechanism?

If it is, you'll have to deaden the noise. - ie. Wrap the locking pole in electrical tape or something. this increases weight and softens the sides, stopping the rattling. (found under the door covering)

Offline chucky

• CRUISE MONKEY
  • post whore
  • WHERES MY STICKER?
« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2003, 07:11PM »
it wasnt anything in the boot, it was my top mounted brake light, because it wasnt screwed in due to the thicker parcel shelf and all... it was vibrating badly, anyhow, i modded that and its sitting snug now..... i need to buy a new light for that piece of shit as its blown

ive got some annoying door rattle when i crank the fucker.... only on the drivers door....

you know how the light globe comes out of the brake light, well it wont seem to go back in properly now.... it doesnt seem like anything is broken nor will it screw in, maybe some glue???

Offline Nizzan

• antrx cruise monkey
  • antrx.com junkie
  • I am NOT a llama!!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 26, 2003, 03:32AM »
haha youll never get it back out again with glue tho! better with tape?
i changed mine and it was a bitch to get back in... went in eventually, i had to push it in with a fair bit of force

Offline chucky

• CRUISE MONKEY
  • post whore
  • WHERES MY STICKER?
« Reply #5 on: Jul 26, 2003, 01:06PM »
fuck me dead karma for u, i had a mental blank and never thought about having to replace the light again hahahahahahahahahahahaha