Author Topic: Just A Few Things I Need....  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Pure_Sincerity

• post whore
  • noss is my father
Just A Few Things I Need....
« on: Oct 27, 2010, 04:11PM »
hey guys im after a few things for my corsair ghia, will pay a reasonable price, But will only do pickup from brissy.

Leather Gear Stick Boot either Red or black
Nissan Pintara Trx Side Skirts
Fog Lights
Working Performance cam (Ka24e)
16x7s or 17x7s 4 stud or multistud 6 to 8 spoke rims (Drop us a Picture)
MAYBE even a worked Ka24e motor.
racing steering wheel such as momo etc etc (Drop us a Picture)
Spoilers that will fit a Corsair/Trx (not stock trx spoiler but once again drop us a picture)
Corsair/Trx Front strut Bar/brace
Stage 2 or 3 antrx chipped ecu tuned to standard unleaded (mines stage 2 premium)

pretty much if theres anything else you think i might like offer it to me :)
U12 TRX
KA25DE
HIGH COMP
MEGASQUIRT
COILOVERS
INDIVIDUAL THROTTLE BODIES

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
Re: Just A Few Things I Need....
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2010, 10:35AM »
hey guys im after a few things for my corsair ghia, will pay a reasonable price, But will only do pickup from brissy.
Leather Gear Stick Boot either Red or black

I'm sure there's a few threads where people have shown how they got this. IIRC Cruizer had one for his U12??

Nissan Pintara Trx Side Skirts

Wreckers though the T.I has skirts just a bit different to the TRX (TRX also has the door Pods). I'm sure in the F/S section there are people parting out as well though I think they are interstate.

Fog Lights

Mine stopped working, have to see why so I could sell them to you but you can also get HELLA replacements (don't remember the part number) that fits the U12. Just check out out Supercheap etc

Working Performance cam (Ka24e)

Unless some one is parting out one, try here www.wadecams.com

16x7s or 17x7s 4 stud or multistud 6 to 8 spoke rims (Drop us a Picture)

I think on a Red lowered U12 without a spoiler, 16's maybe black spoked with fat offset would look pimp!! In saying that, go to www.antrx.com and keep refreshing the screen and you will Noss's old Red U12 with white 17's that he is also selling. It looked decent and he is in the Brisbanish area so I would look into getting them possibly as they are still for sale.

Also these I reckon would look alright
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=627166&hl=black

MAYBE even a worked Ka24e motor.

If you can't find one built than build yours  ;)

racing steering wheel such as momo etc etc (Drop us a Picture)

Autobarn, Supercheap etc BUT MAKE SURE IT CONFORMS TO ADR REQUIREMENTS OTHERWISE DEFECT!!

Spoilers that will fit a Corsair/Trx (not stock trx spoiler but once again drop us a picture)

I think spoilerless, lowered, rims etc looks pimp. Not saying spoilers look bad. Noss is selling an R32 spoiler that would need mods to fit but would look decent.

Corsair/Trx Front strut Bar/brace

Because of the KA's position, HNU12 Strut braces don't fit (as SR's sit lower). SSS was offering to have the TB machined down to squeeze a Strut brace awhile ago. Alternatively you could go custom and have it linked to the firewall but it would cost $$. It would cost $$ anyways.

I bought a LCA Brace awhile ago off SSS but just before I got it off him, I had an accident and since than, the car hasn't been 100% (the brace didn't line up as the LCA was out by a few MM). I have had the Strut replaced so have yet to make time to jack up and see if I can get it to fit again. Worse case I may have to loosen the LCA and tap it inwards, fit, drive, retighten than get a wheel allignment. I think my Steering rack is pushed in a few mm as well... :'(

In the long run once I sell/part out my car, I may have that up for sale (no Adam, not for profit lol). The physics of it will work well though as it will help stiffen things up for you.

For the rear, you could get these as they apparantley fit http://www.rhdjapan.com/cusco-strut-bar-type-as-rear-nissan-61348?nflag=1

Also invest in decent springs/shocks (Pedders are crap IMO), see if Whiteline still do swaybars and if not, I"m sure you can still get Selby swaybars.

Stage 2 or 3 antrx chipped ecu tuned to standard unleaded (mines stage 2 premium)
pretty much if theres anything else you think i might like offer it to me :)

NOSS!!

« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2010, 10:52AM by Habib86 »
Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.

Offline Pure_Sincerity

• post whore
  • noss is my father
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2010, 04:59PM »
hey dude i ordered my steeringwheel from ebay today, tell me what you think ?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220612069781&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

also dude ill take your foggies wether they work or not, how much do you want ?
U12 TRX
KA25DE
HIGH COMP
MEGASQUIRT
COILOVERS

Offline Luke

• 173kw @ all 4
  • sth. oz local moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2010, 11:07PM »
Dude... did you also buy a boss kit?
Jason reffering to the OzVR4 Forum... "Even their forum is slow" "FJ20.com on the other hand, yep that S12 does Mono's"

Offline Pure_Sincerity

• post whore
  • noss is my father
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2010, 11:33PM »
ordering the boss kit tuesday when i get paid man
U12 TRX
KA25DE
HIGH COMP
MEGASQUIRT
COILOVERS

Offline Pure_Sincerity

• post whore
  • noss is my father
« Reply #5 on: Nov 22, 2010, 08:28PM »
Just an update, i got my momo steering wheel so thats crossed off.

but to add to that list does anyone had a pair of trx rear mud guards, and corsair corner lights that are in good conditon ?

also where is noss these days ? i want a chip :( haha

Aaron
U12 TRX
KA25DE
HIGH COMP
MEGASQUIRT
COILOVERS