Author Topic: Its been a while  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Sharmo

• antrx.com junior member
  • new kid on the block
Its been a while
« on: Feb 25, 2013, 03:37PM »
Hi All. I was searching through the forum for pictures of my old ti Pintara and came across many of my old posts and posts by some old friends.
Depsite leaving this forum on somewhat of a bad note, it brought back some fond memories of my earlier car modding and cruising days. I made some great firends on this forum, and some enemies, though it was all good fun. I lived by this forum so a long time.
Good to see that Noss and SSS are keeping the forum alive. I recall both of them being great for info when I was only really starting off in the car scene.

Anyway I have contacted Kranzy (who purchased the car) for photos and hopefully and he can dig some up.

N.

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
Re: Its been a while
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2013, 03:40PM »
Hey, got the facebook message. Ill have a look through the files I've got and see what photos I still have. I dont think the car was as low when i got it as I think you sold the springs to Noss prior to me purchasing the car.
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline Sharmo

• new kid on the block
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2013, 03:51PM »
Thanks Paul, appreciate it.

I now recall selling Noss the springs.

Anyway to see if I ever posted a pic of the car on here? would have been under 89tipintara username but I can't access those previous posts.

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 2013, 12:37PM »
i think it went sharms -> floggers -> me. maybe. i'm not sure.

or was sharms and flogtara one and the same? i never saw them in the same room together.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline Sharmo

• new kid on the block
« Reply #4 on: Feb 26, 2013, 01:37PM »
Nathan and myself are definitely two different people  ;D

I didnt think I sold those springs to Nathan? I thought by that time he had a 300zx.....

I do remember fitting springs to his car though. Too many things have happened since.