Author Topic: :) more questions ... Additional Remote for factory alarm SSS Bluebird ?  (Read 2905 times)

Offline u13_DrivingSchool

• antrx.com junior member
  • Learn 2 Drive in Style !
Has anyone seen or been able to get additional remotes for their factory alarm/imobiliser i only got 1 with car ... don't wanna loose it

sorry for more questions .. only had car 3 days

chris :)
Learn 2 Drive in Style !

Offline Alister

• antrx.com junkie
  • 5.7L LS1 oooh yeah baby!
I don't believe the AUS U13 came with a factory alarm immobiliser. See an auto electrician if you need another control.

Offline u13_DrivingSchool

• Learn 2 Drive in Style !
Hi i assumed this was factory for the SSS

has anyone else got this keyless entry for u13 SSS

Learn 2 Drive in Style !

Offline Alister

• antrx.com junkie
  • 5.7L LS1 oooh yeah baby!
Take it to an Auto Electrician mate, they'll match up the FC ID (or whatever it is) and get you a replacement remote which will suit the system.
Cheers.

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
That definitely isn't factory. Alot of dealers get aftermarket stuff fitted as options to cars they have in stock just to get them out of the showroom, this is probably one of those cars.

Try a couple of different Strathfield stores, that remote looks familiar. Also try Autobarn, WOW, JB HiFi, Northfield and any other of that kind of shop as well as auto-electricians. Someone should be able to help you.
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline mortz

• GT-TL > SSS > Ghia
I was trying to figure out whether the remote central locking / immobiliser was factory in my U13...
But, it turned out that both the remotes I had were the generic replacement type.  I got another 'generic' one when one of them died - it came in a Rhino package (iirc), but the remote itself says 'REMOCON' and has 4 yellow buttons.  It works perfectly fine, and will probably work fine for your alarm / locking / immobiliser too.

Hope this helps!
-Mortz.
Was: 2.4i 12 Valve   Now: 2.4 DOHC 16 Valve   Next: 2.4 Quad Cam?? 32-Valve??
Nope -- 2.5 TT :D (1JZ-GTE)

Offline Bluebird SSS

yeah weird i thought mine was factory and it is called repeller an just has two red buttons on it a round one and a square one
« Last Edit: May 4, 2006, 01:22AM by Bluebird SSS »
twenty inches nothin less

Offline phreeky

• antrx.com senior member
has anyone else got one of those funny looking sensors near the drivers window? mines in an attesa, appears factory (including wiring method).

i have actually noticed something in the cars user manual, just looking at pictures, that it appears the original main key came with a feature where it would automatically unlock the doors or something like that when you came within a meter of the drivers door with that key, something like that anyway. some wacked feature. i've got two factory keys, one the proper black top one, but nothing fancy about those.

nissan did some weird sh*t with these cars

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
has anyone else got one of those funny looking sensors near the drivers window? mines in an attesa, appears factory (including wiring method).

Sensor near the driver's window?

hehehe... I just wanted to use that icon :P

Seriously though, got a pic?
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!