Author Topic: WTB: cd player for car  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Carbon-goodness

• On ya bike!
  • post whore
  • self confessed antrx cycling nut
WTB: cd player for car
« on: Jul 22, 2010, 08:00PM »
hey guys, whaddup?

am trying to find a single DIN CD player. nothing too fancy, just as long as its reliable and works! things like mp3 and ipod connectivity would be handy; not for me, but for sister

so if anyone has one lying about, or is thinking about upgrading your current system, but not too sure what to do with your old one, i'm ya guy!  ;)

cheers in advance

jon  ;D
If somebody asks you, "can I ask you a question?" and you say, "no",  you're actually answering a question. Think about it....

Offline gach2

• antrx.com full member
Re: WTB: cd player for car
« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2010, 09:05AM »
hey i got a soundstorm in my car atm
thinking about upgrading to dvd
plays mp3 etc
no ipod
also has 2 sets of rca outputs for amps
after $50

Offline Carbon-goodness

• On ya bike!
  • post whore
  • self confessed antrx cycling nut
« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2010, 05:14PM »
CD player sourced! cheers to all those that gave me sooooo many options! ha!  ;)   :P   :D
If somebody asks you, "can I ask you a question?" and you say, "no",  you're actually answering a question. Think about it....

Offline BRUCE-TI

• QLD 5 Year Badge!
  • antrx.com full member
  • my car's just out of frame. To the left.<<<<
« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2010, 10:26PM »
 or is thinking about upgrading your current system, but not too sure what to do with your old one, i'm ya guy!

Read your posts heaps of times.....................alw ays thought you were a chick.  lol.

Cd players are a dime a dozen.  should be a able to pick one up for under  a hundy.  Won't have ipod though.
'91 Pintara TI Saphire Blue with a unifilter and TSW VX1 Venoms.  Mild but soon to be wild.

"Under steer is where the nose of your car hits the wall and over steer is when the ass end of your car hits the wall. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."