Author Topic: doggies  (Read 2542 times)

Offline KNG P1N

• humpin ya mumma since '85
  • post whore
  • dont hate the player.....hate the game
doggies
« on: Mar 9, 2004, 04:05PM »
wats your take on this rape issue ppl? guilty or not guilty.
i saw last night that the chick has lodged a victims comphensation claim. how predictable..............
And there's not much I can say
But we miss you every day
And I'm bitter 'cause it's unfair
We'll be drinkin' in the sun
Playing music having fun
Cause one day I'll see you there
R.I.P, M.M 1984 - 2005

Offline [JET-20T]

• anwrx member no.1
  • antrx.com junkie
  • boxer
Re: doggies
« Reply #1 on: Mar 9, 2004, 04:24PM »
ROFLMAO was the first thing i did wen i saw the topic heading...

its quite interesting but seeing as though i hate rugby league i dont really pay much attn to nethin affiliated with it..
traction kicked in yo!

Offline Ex@B@ybee

• antrx cruise monkey
  • antrx.com junkie
  • One very happy GP owner
    • nissan exa club
« Reply #2 on: Mar 9, 2004, 04:40PM »
its only in the news cos they are worth ratings..

personally i think they should be banned from playing until its all sorted out.. itd make them come forward and tell the truth faster now wouldnt it..

See that GP in that pic.. thats what i got ;)

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
« Reply #3 on: Mar 9, 2004, 06:10PM »
when i saw the heading. and then when you said rape issue.. i was thinking what the fUCK!!!! :o but i kno wwhat your talking about now

89tipintara

« Reply #4 on: Mar 9, 2004, 08:00PM »
leaning towards guilty. And rape is a serious issue. no girl should ever feel unsafe to be by herself anywhere. until they are proved innocent i am going to treat it with an open mind, but at the same time not call it a joke.

by the way mattius i wouldnt mind knowing how many threads you have started in the last couple of days, some kind of records me thinks!!

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
« Reply #5 on: Mar 9, 2004, 08:40PM »
Please dont make a judgement on what you read in a sensationalized newspaper

Offline trxmad

• post whore
« Reply #6 on: Mar 9, 2004, 11:48PM »
my dad(who is actually pretty reliable with stuff0 told me that hazem el mazri has denied to give a dna sample plus has hired a lawyer who is famous/infamous for defending "guilty" ppl and getting them off with technicalities

Offline KNG P1N

• post whore
« Reply #7 on: Mar 10, 2004, 10:42AM »
SHARMO: i rekon hey, ive started a few, mainly cuz i have a 4 hour gap at uni on tuesday, and because i know nobody there, might as well sit on antrx hey...
Playing music having fun
R.I.P, M.M 1984 - 2005

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #8 on: Mar 10, 2004, 10:53AM »
i havent heard much about it here in melbourne, but when i hear things like this on the news, personally i think "just another person wanting attention/easy money" because unfortunately we see it all too often (people exploiting the fact they met sport stars - look at the chick & her uncle from the gold coast that said warne & lee raped her)

anyway, if it actually did happen, its definately not acceptable and if it did happen then i hope the prick(s) gets whats coming to them.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline KNG P1N

• post whore
« Reply #9 on: Mar 10, 2004, 01:23PM »
personally i think "just another person wanting attention/easy money" because unfortunately we see it all too often (people exploiting the fact they met sport stars - look at the chick & her uncle from the gold coast that said warne & lee raped her)

anyway, if it actually did happen, its definately not acceptable and if it did happen then i hope the prick(s) gets whats coming to them.

amen to that noss
Playing music having fun
R.I.P, M.M 1984 - 2005

Offline RichTRX

• sth. oz local moderator
  • post whore
  • May the 4's be with you.
« Reply #10 on: Mar 11, 2004, 10:56AM »
leaning towards guilty. And rape is a serious issue. no girl should ever feel unsafe to be by herself anywhere. until they are proved innocent i am going to treat it with an open mind, but at the same time not call it a joke.

by the way mattius i wouldnt mind knowing how many threads you have started in the last couple of days, some kind of records me thinks!!

yeah I agree with this. No girl should have to worry about walking home safely and I'm always worried about my precious girlfriend when she goes for walks at sunset (even though she lives in a good area), so this issue hits where my heart is. I think guys who rape girls should just be locked away in prison for the rest of their lives, seriously. Even if this woman is just some attention seeker, I think the bulldogs should be suspended from playing until it has been properly cleared.

Personally I think rugby is a f*cked up sport, but even if it was the Crows, I'd still think the same way.
His: 2001 Audi S4 biturbo quattro 6sp, Nogaro Blue/black leather recaros, microsilver trim, bose 10sp, SSAC 2.5" twin turboback, RS4 rear sway, 25% tint

Hers: MY99.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro GP Edition AVANT 5-sp, phantom black, black leather buckets/walnut/sunroof, 2.5" D&T Turboback, K04-015, N75J, 710N DV

Bro driving: 1990 Nissan Pintara TRX 5sp Red, 16" Rozzis, Lukey 4-2-1 ext, 2.5" full exhaust, hi-flow cat, cone cai, stg 3 chip,  low Kings, GT Gas shocks, Urethane bushings, slotted front rotors, 398000k and still going strong; 0-100 in around 7.2-7.4 seconds

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
« Reply #11 on: Mar 11, 2004, 06:34PM »
rugbies fucked up, but the crows arent?  bullshit :D :P