Author Topic: ca20 not working  (Read 1659 times)

Offline deadant

• antrx.com junkie
ca20 not working
« on: Jan 19, 2009, 07:26PM »
went for a drive, came around the corner and the car pulsed.. thought nothin of it as i was coming down my street my cars cd play was turnin on and off... then when i stoped in the carpark it turned off and on my cd player looked under the bonnet and everythin was runnin fine... but i turned it off and my aircon was the only thing that turned on car was dead... waited abit and the car started to turn over but not start.... any1 had this problem?

Offline deadant

• antrx.com junkie
Re: ca20 not working
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2009, 07:50PM »
also it said i had half a tank of fuel when i have a full tank....

Offline deadant

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2009, 09:37PM »
well looks like the + wire for the alternator got to close to my extractors... but still takin the alternator and the battery to get looked at

Offline sumna

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
  • Just pour my beer, And get my smokes And go away
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30, 2009, 08:05PM »
its ya battry mate ya alternator ain't charging it properly the same thing happend in my  Nissan patrol charge ya battery and if it keeps going on its ya alternator

Offline deadant

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 30, 2009, 09:32PM »
nah not this time.... it was my alternator, the + wire on the alternator fried my alternator so payed a mate of my dads $70 to rebuild it and is working fine, i was told same of the reasons for it doing it was sub and amp and the aircon was draining the power and over working it, or it was just to close to my extractors... this problem has happened to me before and that time it was my battery but not this time