Author Topic: 4 sale, 1990 trx gunmetal gray  (Read 1380 times)

Offline krip88

• antrx.com junior member
4 sale, 1990 trx gunmetal gray
« on: Feb 11, 2015, 05:17AM »
selling my 1990 gunmetal gray pintara trx 2.4 manual.

Just brought another car so it needs to go.

1990 gunmetal gray manual 2.4l 200,000kms on the clock. no major mechanical issues but will need work to pass a rwc, see below. it has a mp3 player, 17'mag wheels, noss stage 2 chip, short shifter, led rear tail lights and other minor mods. it even has a removable tow bar. paint is fairly faded.

Its currently registered till the end of this month, it was my daily driver for three years and never had any major issues. its not the best example for a trx but the body is straight, a couple of scratches here and there and a couple of small dings on the front bumper. the body kit is all there and all in one piece. motor is good and so is the gearbox but it will need a new clutch.

I wont be selling the car with a rwc but i will leave the plates on so it can be driven home or even dropped off if your local.

from what i can tell it will need at least these things fix for a rwc;
- all cv boots replaced
- front crossmember mount
-windscreen washer bottle and pump
-maybe a new set of tyres
-rear sway bar bushes
-new front brakes and rotors

theses probably other minor things but i know these things will need to be fixed.

the car can also come with a spare motor and gearbox free, i picked it up for cheap a little while ago as a back up but never needed it. it has the same amount of km.

car is currently at my parents house as im away with work. i have asked them to take a few pic so i can post them on here but that might take longer than i though (old people and technology) but will post as soon as i get them.

Selling for $800 cash on pick up, it currently in south brisbane (browns plains) could possibly have it delivered to you if your closes enough and the price is right.

pm me or send me an email to [email protected]

cheers guys